Smile Balloons - Hot air balloons tours
Review Highlights
Hot air balloon in april

Amazing trip in the sunrise! I highly recommend it. I flew from Vilnius and not Trakai because the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
BerithG
Norway
via mobile
Amazing morning

Excellent morning in ballon ! Everything was perfect The managers were very very welcoming and... read more

Reviewed December 6, 2018
Lolaadoche
via mobile

All reviews an amazing experience balloon ride old town pilot crew baptism field bumpy lakes city castle photos
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

It has been an amazing experience. The views are amazing, the pilots are extremely friendly. I would definitely do that again!!!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2018

We've had a flight over Vilnius in July together with my husband and it was a short time of concentrated happyness: beginning from the inflation process and ending with champaign afterwards.
The pilot is a very nice and friendly person, the baloons are damn beautiful (especially when they are rising alltogether, 5 more ballons besides our). Pure 100% love. Want to come once more - would like to flight right above the old town with it's towers and hills =)

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Had visited vilnius with a friend for a few days and we saw lots of hot air balloons kn the sky so we decided to give it a shot for the first time. We booked a ride with Smile balloons. Reservation was easy and they called us the morning of our flight to confirm that due to good weather we were indeed going to fly. We gathered at the meeting point and met our captain Vytas. Vytas is veru experienced, explained everything to us from the beginning answered all our questions concerning safety etc and then we started our ascending towards the sky! I thought it eould be scary at first but really the scenery is amazing and you are left speechless once you start see everything from above. Vytas has great sense of humour made a lot of jokes and kept explaining everything about balloons their competitions races etc abd kept showing us parts of the city as we flew above Vilnius. We flew for 1+ hour and travelled for 30!! Kilometers which is a lot due to the wind beong an ally but it was not windy or bumpy at all. Due to the flames it was really hot even 800 meters above the ground. The descending was a bit bumpy but it was part of the great experience as well and in the end we had our "baptism" with champagne due to our first ride with a hot ait balloon. Honestly i think it was the best 100 euro i ever spent. This price is fixed for all hot air balloon rides no matter who you choose but i really doubt you caj find a better captain than vutas that will explain everything to you. It's more than a must you should definitely try hot air vallooning with Smile balloons

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I’ve done over a dozen balloon rides around the world, but despite that this one is a must do. Mainly because it takes you over an actual city which is exceedingly rare.

The weather was perfect and we floated right over the picturesque old town. And also the airport onto which flights were landing.

The crew was great. Personable and professional. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

So when I asked my mom to go on a balloonride with me in Vilnius she said no. Absolutely not. But when we arrived in Vilnius I asked again. Want to fo it? Hm... maybe. Long story short - she got in that basket and she’s so glad she did it! Watching a bunch of balloons in different colors floating in the air around you, with a 360 view of an amazing city is nothing less than spectacular! Our pilot will soon attend a balloon world championship and I really hope he wins :)) The staff was so serviceminded and they really know what they’re doing:) So even if you think «no way. Too scary» think of my mom and look at these photos! Come on. Do it:)

Date of experience: May 2018