Smile Balloons - Hot air balloons tours

from $118.59
More Info
from $451.78
More Info
All reviews amazing experience fantastic flight old town pilot ballon baptism ride company castle whatsapp river lithuania
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

So when I asked my mom to go on a balloonride with me in Vilnius she said no. Absolutely not. But when we arrived in Vilnius I asked again. Want to fo it? Hm... maybe. Long story short - she got in that basket and she’s so glad she did it! Watching a bunch of balloons in different colors floating in the air around you, with a 360 view of an amazing city is nothing less than spectacular! Our pilot will soon attend a balloon world championship and I really hope he wins :)) The staff was so serviceminded and they really know what they’re doing:) So even if you think «no way. Too scary» think of my mom and look at these photos! Come on. Do it:)

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Marianne B
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I arranged to go on a balloon ride with a friend visiting from out of town. Smile Ballons was very easy to work with. Given the changeable weather in Vilnius, I knew I would need to be flexible, and they communicated with me often until we could fix the time. The entire experience was fascinating and fun. Watching the crew set up the balloon, the breathtaking views from the air, and the post-ride ceremony made for a special experience. Our pilot Vytas flies competitively and his control of the balloon was impressive. Be advised that it can be cold at high altitudes, so bring layers! Also, landings can be bumpy! It’s all part of the adventure.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful ride with pilot Vytas and cannot recommend enough. Worth the time and money to get those views and mindful moments. If you go when it's cold remember your layers.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

Vilnius is a pretty city but this is definetly the must exciting thing to do there! We flew with one of Lithuania's top pilots named Vitas with his brother driving the van to pick us up! He's been 10 years in the business and is constantly competing in local and European championships. He is such a friendly person and was genuinely interested in what we had to say. They were very felxible with pick up and drop off location and created a friendly environment constantly. 10/10 would recommend!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2018

We went on a flight with Vitas, one of Lithuania's greatest pilots and such a kind guy in general. The day was clear and gorgeous and we flew over lakes that were half frozen, totally magical. We could not have gotten a more wonderful experience! So recommended!

1  Thank Ella_tols