“Unique experience with great time”

Smile Balloons - Hot air balloons tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The flight and preparation and traditional celebration will take more, around 2-3 hours. We guarantee you the unforgettable experience if you will decide to be a part of this adventure! After the flight you will participate in a traditional hot air balloon christening ceremony with the fire and Champaign!
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I’ve done over a dozen balloon rides around the world, but despite that this one is a must do. Mainly because it takes you over an actual city which is exceedingly rare.

The weather was perfect and we floated right over the picturesque old town. And also the airport onto which flights were landing.

The crew was great. Personable and professional. Highly recommended!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"castle"
"photos"

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

So when I asked my mom to go on a balloonride with me in Vilnius she said no. Absolutely not. But when we arrived in Vilnius I asked again. Want to fo it? Hm... maybe. Long story short - she got in that basket and she’s so glad she did it! Watching a bunch of balloons in different colors floating in the air around you, with a 360 view of an amazing city is nothing less than spectacular! Our pilot will soon attend a balloon world championship and I really hope he wins :)) The staff was so serviceminded and they really know what they’re doing:) So even if you think «no way. Too scary» think of my mom and look at these photos! Come on. Do it:)

1  Thank Marianne B
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I arranged to go on a balloon ride with a friend visiting from out of town. Smile Ballons was very easy to work with. Given the changeable weather in Vilnius, I knew I would need to be flexible, and they communicated with me often until we could fix the time. The entire experience was fascinating and fun. Watching the crew set up the balloon, the breathtaking views from the air, and the post-ride ceremony made for a special experience. Our pilot Vytas flies competitively and his control of the balloon was impressive. Be advised that it can be cold at high altitudes, so bring layers! Also, landings can be bumpy! It’s all part of the adventure.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful ride with pilot Vytas and cannot recommend enough. Worth the time and money to get those views and mindful moments. If you go when it's cold remember your layers.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Vilnius is a pretty city but this is definetly the must exciting thing to do there! We flew with one of Lithuania's top pilots named Vitas with his brother driving the van to pick us up! He's been 10 years in the business and is constantly competing in local and European championships. He is such a friendly person and was genuinely interested in what we had to say. They were very felxible with pick up and drop off location and created a friendly environment constantly. 10/10 would recommend!!!