Smile Balloons - Hot air balloons tours
Review Highlights
Amazing morning

Excellent morning in ballon ! Everything was perfect The managers were very very welcoming and... read more

Reviewed December 6, 2018
Lolaadoche
via mobile
Nice pilots, great flight, good organization, respectful workers!

All super ;) Nice pilots, great flight, good organization, respectful workers! nice vibes, great... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2018
Daniel T
via mobile

All reviews an amazing experience balloon ride old town pilot crew baptism field bumpy lakes city castle photos
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful ride with pilot Vytas and cannot recommend enough. Worth the time and money to get those views and mindful moments. If you go when it's cold remember your layers.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

Vilnius is a pretty city but this is definetly the must exciting thing to do there! We flew with one of Lithuania's top pilots named Vitas with his brother driving the van to pick us up! He's been 10 years in the business and is constantly competing in local and European championships. He is such a friendly person and was genuinely interested in what we had to say. They were very felxible with pick up and drop off location and created a friendly environment constantly. 10/10 would recommend!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2018

We went on a flight with Vitas, one of Lithuania's greatest pilots and such a kind guy in general. The day was clear and gorgeous and we flew over lakes that were half frozen, totally magical. We could not have gotten a more wonderful experience! So recommended!

1  Thank Ella_tols
Reviewed March 21, 2018

What an experience! 5 star experience and not to be missed.

Booked our trip through email before we departed to Vilnius - wonderful email communication. Picked up at hotel on the morning of our flight and driven to the area at Trakai castle where the balloon was launched. Then after the flight we were kindly dropped off in Trakai to explore the castle and lake.

Balloon ride was out of this world - such an amazing experience and it was my first ever balloon ride. We also had the added bonus of a friend of Smile Balloons sky diving out of the balloon.

Smile balloons also sent me wonderful photos afterwards both from the landing sight (with a great traditional ceremony) and from the drone that flew along side us for part of the trip. Simply wonderful and still talking about it!

Great service and would highly recommend.

Thanks Smile Balloons :)

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Booked a flight in advance specially for a friend coming from another country. Called 'smile balloons' before my flight to check the details, 'smile balloons' told me they will contact me on Friday (my flight was scheduled for Saturday). They didn't call me on Friday. On Saturday I received a call from a different company that smile balloons transferred my reservation to them. That 'new company' was not able to offer me the same details I booked for my flight and the same price (they offered me higher price) Well, what a perfect customer service!
I rate you -50, Smile Balloons.
Cheers!

Date of experience: August 2017
Smile_balloons, Owner at Smile Balloons - Hot air balloons tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2017

Dear Natalija,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Smile balloons.
Your feedback is important to us as it gives us an opportunity to re-evaluate our services and quality. We are re-creating our concepts and services with your valuable comments and suggestions. The satisfaction of our customer has highest priority. We are sorry that we could not met your expectations.

We had an unforeseen circumstance and in order not to disappoint you to cancel the flight, we transferred the flight to another company with whom after your response we will not cooperate anymore.

We hope that the you will choose our company next time and your requests not be disappointed anymore.

Your Sincerely.