“not my favorite..”

Meat Lovers Pub
Ranked #15 of 842 Restaurants in Vilnius
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Meat Lovers Pub is a perfect place to have a good home-made hamburger or a steak. A friend of mine commented that this was the best steak outside Argentina :)
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were two couples where 3 of us is major meat lovers, so we thought that we would try this place. Alle 3 of us ordered the lovers burger, but we were soooo disapointed! The burger was way overcooked, and because of that very dry.. The chips was very good, and our last friends chicken was very good. Im sorry to say that it didnt live up to its name...

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I am a meat lover...but I can't say that I have found my favorite place after my recent visit here.
I can point out the great service and tasty cider on tap, but everything else did not make a memorable impression whatsoever.
We asked the server to tell us "the favorites" of the menu, and we were told that their steak and burger are the best. So we went with the burger (didn't want to risk with the pricier dish for the first time) I loved it when he said that "its better than McDonalds"....I guess in LT thats considered a compliment for a burger place :D plus after I tried it, I'd say its not too far from it either. The bun was the worst, tasteless and a bit hard (not because it was old, just not as soft and fresh as you'd like it to be), the cheese was not real... I mean, I get it that its a meat place, but dont screw up your dishes with low cost ingredients...
The place is tiny too, so its hard to get a table at peak times.
Wouldnt go back, unless I was craving some cold and crisp cider on tap.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Just had to visit because of the name of the place. It lived up to its name - the food was outstanding. Seating was a little sparse at first but the friendly, fast service made up for it. A fun place to eat at.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

i must admit that I was expecting something different really. I thought this would be a true meat lovers pub- but I found the fare and the menu relatively ordinary. My ribs were adequate with paltry sides and my partner's burger was tasty, but as he said, there were other places that did it better. It was pleasant enough inside (not a pub though, that's next door).

Reviewed June 12, 2013

A laid-back atmosphere for a drink or a good bite. Not sure if it is a restaurant - waiter attire and interior is more suitable for a trendy youth hang-out, but the food is restaurant quality and the prices give value for money. Have been coming back for lunches, late nite eats and drinks, and can't remember leaving disappointed.