“Superb”

Ranked #6 of 858 Restaurants in Vilnius
Cuisines: Eastern European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cosy family restaurant "Senoji Trobele" based on traditional lithuanian cuisine. Our dishes prepeared with love using reciepes from elder generations. Authentic meal, traditional lithuanian atmosphere.
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I went to this restaurant with my family, and we very liked it. First of all it i like we design of restaurant. Food - Personal i love dumplings, so i tried here, it was very delicious. Other family members, ordered steaks, they said that it was worth to visit this place. They very liked it from the first time. This is new our favorite restaurant, dont need kitchen anymore haha! By the way, waiter Giedrius was very polite, guy was in good mood, props to him!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We've visited this small restaurant recently and we're very satisfied with food and service. Halibut steak was wonderful, I've also tried dessert with cranberries which was delicious. Atmosphere of this restaurant is very cosy, we were surrounded with perfect service and attention. We will certainly come back soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

From now this restaurant is the best in Vilnius for me and my friends. Waiter was really nice. She helped us to choose food. It was warm and tasty. We paid about 30 Lt each but it was worth it. We've spent great time there. Thank you to all service.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

After a long deliberation we chose this place due to its reviews. And we are so glad we did. We were warmly greeted in English by our waitress and her recommendations on food and drink were delicious, and came in handy, as there was so many things to choose from. Overall, great experience of traditional Lithuanian food.

1  Thank lorns82
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is the place where I always eat when I'm visiting Vilnius, not only because of the warm staff and fast service, but because I'm a huge fan of traditional Lithuanian cuisine. This place has the best "Cepelinai" in town. Location of the restaurant is very convenient, I always take my colleagues there for a pint of delicious dark beer. Definitely my favorite place in Vilnius.