Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$29
View deal
Expedia.com$36
Priceline$29
Travelocity$36
Hotels.com$36
Vio.com$29
Agoda.com$29
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2017

This hostel is one of the best I visited, it has 24h reception. Beds are nice, there are lockers available in the room, shared bathroom. There is a bus stop just at the street above, but to go to the city center you don't need a bus, it is just a walk of 10 mins.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed February 13, 2017

We were here in May, and it was nice and quiet, and a short walk into town. We'd recommend ordering the croissants for breakfast - they were lovely and tasty and warm! We even saw some wildlife on the campsite in the shape of a hedgehog and a frog! Lovely little place, and we'll be back if we return to Vilnius.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

If all you need is love, this is the right place in Vilnius.
I was here two nights, and fully appreciated the facilities of the hostel, as well as the friendliness of the stuff.
I missed at least a chair in the room; I didn't ask but I'm sure I would have got it no probs.
Great outdoors, BBQ and bike rental... Too bad it was freezing and icy.
All in all, a greatly enjoyable stay at a great price, five minutes walk from Uzupis and old downtown.
I do not know how it manages with the crowds of the good season, but based on my experience, I certainly recommend this hostel.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Me and my brother had two nights in this lovely little place. When you check in you are met by a cozy little lounge that has a fireplace, people sitting around reading or having a beer at the bar. The room was perfect and even came with a set of earplugs which was great and definitely had to be used. The walls are quite thin. The kitchen downstairs was big and clean, we did miss having a can opener, but otherwise it was fully equipped.
Tea and coffee in the morning is complimentary and you just have to wash your cups.
This time of year Vilnius is very icy and the driveway/pathway up to the hostel was very icy and it would have been great if it had been salted or something. Felt quite unsafe walking up and down on ice. We enjoyed our stay and would probably stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Fie L
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in a private twin room for 5 nights here. The room is comfortable for my friend and I. The shower area is clean and well cared for.
The staff Adam, and others are friendly. The reception can become a social area, esp when the fire place is lit. I managed to print my boarding pass there and booking a taxi to airport and other places is easy.
Užupis neighborhood is close by and you can purchase food from nearby Iki Express. There is a small hill 10min away from the hostel where families play sledding during snowy day.
Great hostel, you can easily walk to the centre or take a bus.

Trip type: Traveled with friends