Hotel Rinno
$91
$81
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspancakesquiet streetold townbuffet tablehot dishesthe bushot breakfastsmall hotelmini barstayed at this hotel for nightslovely little hotelbreakfast roomwithin walking distanceminute walkenjoyable stayno liftroom was clean and comfortable
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The hotel was in good location and the price was ok. The breakfast had all the basics I need: 1 warm dish made on order, jogurt, coffee, bread etc.
The room was really spacious compared to european basic standard, our room was in 3 rd floor (no lift, but totally ok). Peaceful, clean, soap&shampoo refill daily, our wish to get separate beds with my friend had been taken care of.
The staff was friendly, but as it is in eastern Europe, not too many smiles. The reason for this is usually the culture - they save their smiles for the closest ones, when you're in business, no smiling is the standard.
All in all the hotel is really ok, but then my priciples kick in.. I usually don't use taxis abroad due to the hassle and overpricing/haggling needed. My friend wanted to relax on the day we left and we decided to take a taxi to the airport. I tried using http://www.etaksi.lt/en/book-taxi-online the night before and got a response that no company accepted my request. I then thought that maybe they don't accept orders on that time and tried again the next morning with the same response. I went to reception asking if they have some deal with some [--] taxi company. They recommended to maybe use bus/train to get to the airport (which we had used to get to the hotel, it's only a 10-15 min. walk from the station and cost is 2-2,5 litas/person, service approxx 2 times/hour,journey takes 15-20 min.). I asked again and they admitted that I was correct. Only Martono taxi, which has double prices compered to the honest ones may pick up customers from the hotel (50 litas fixed to the airport). So, in order to use a cab from this location, you'll have to order the taxi far away enough from the hotel in order to get a normally priced taxi. I totally disapprove this kind of conduct and therefore give only 3/5 - thought of giving even less.

Room Tip: Number 16 had ceiling windows - nice
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank SaijaSini
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have stayed at Rinno for a short break in Vilnius and was very pleasantly surprised with the kind of service and room you get for the price we pay! First of all, I have been upgraded for a bigger room (around 40! sq.m) which was a great surprise. Service was good and efficient, though breakfast was not the best possible. In anyway, if you are looking for a good place to stay in a right spot for a break in Vilnius, Rinno Hotel is well recommended!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Elena A
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stayed here for two nights in June.
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff in this small hotel.
We had a long wait for our flight and Jolanda kindly let us check out at 2p.m instead of noon.
Breakfast was in the small garden (if it was sunny) and again the waitress was really nice, they cook you a part of your breakfast (I had crepes with ham and cheese), and there was the usual buffet table as well to fill yourself up with.
I can't leave this review without mentioning the local bar/pub about 40meteres walk from the front door of the hotel (turn right).
It is called Kisenele and run by a really nice lady called Vida.
When it was finally time to leave, she got us a cab to the airport for 13Litas, (a good price would be 18, and a lot of people pay 50).
3.5 Litas= about 1 €
The beer (as it seems everywhere in Lithuania was excellent), 4 Lits for a half litre of 5% and only 3.50 Lits for the super strong 8%. Vodka was 7.20 Lits for the enormous 100ml glass.
She also cooked Lithuanian food, cepelini (check spelling ) was 10 Lits, a sort of small meat pasty was 3 Lits and a plate of tasty fried dumplings 7Lits.
One night I had a delicious pork steak and mushrooms, with a huge salad for about 14 Litas. I couldn't finish it.
The locals in the bar were friendly, and all in all it was great.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sunlunboy
Reviewed June 14, 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 8, 2012

This hotel is well located and very comfortable. We are an older couple and requested a quiet room on the first floor. We got room #3, which was spacious (but did have a lot of furniture in it) and comfortable with a large comfortable bed. Helpful staff who give good recommendations for restaurants, etc. WIthin walking distance to everything.

Room Tip: A lovely room that is a bit more pricey, but still quite reasonable is #3, which is spacious and has a good bathroom.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple