“Wonderful Lithuanian Hospitality”

Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva
Ranked #11 of 88 Hotels in Vilnius
“Wonderful Lithuanian Hospitality”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The staff at this hotel make every effort to make your stay memorable. The service was outstanding. The room was immaculate. The food was delicious and plentiful. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Vilnius.

• Stayed December 2013
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Dear Philadelphia1969,

thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad to hear that we have provided you with high standards of services.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

general manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have been staying i RadissonBlu sinc the name was Reval Hotel, it's more than 20 times. And sinc I stay there 3 or 4 times a year I knew the Hotel very well. It was an coincidence that I chose this hotel the first time. I was so pleased that I stay there every time I visit the SOS-Children Village. Everyone in the hotel knows me and I feel I,m velcome back. I always get a splendid service, and I rather, in the evening, sit in the Lobbybar instead of the Skybar. The girls in the Lobbybar give me an exellent service so like me there. The same I can say about the boys in the information desk, when I check in and out. of the hotel. I thank you for giving me a Business Class room, when I recently stay in Radisson Blu. No doubt that I'll stay
in your Hotel also next time I arrive Vilnius.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Rolf H,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts, it is fantastic to read such a positive review which will be well received by all our team here.
I am very happy to read that you were happy with your Business Class room and the team were able to help you during your stay.

Thank you again and I do look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva again.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Stayed here 12 & 13 December. Room adequate, TV statiosn somewhat limited, lots of them but only BBC World of direct interest. Breakfast ok but no wow factor, I had to leave at 4.30am for early morning flight (as I suspect many also have to) and the buffet then is very limited to some fruit, bars and coffee. In niew of early flights I'd suggest somemore say pastries. That said I was ahhpy and would stay there again, Stephen, Dublin, Ireland

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Vermeer2009
Dear Vermeer2009,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property.

We highly appreciate your comments. I was disappointed to hear that your recent experience at the hotel did not meet your expectations and I would like to offer my most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. At 4:30 we serve Grab and Run breakfast with limited variety of food items.If you prefer our Superbreakfast, you are welcome to enjoy it from 6:30.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Athens
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I stayed in this hotel very recently on a business trip to Vilnius. The breakfast was great, the gym also (24/7). I really enjoyed however two things most of all: the fast and easy access to the internet (password free for all my devices!) and the amazing sky bar at floor 22 with great views and a very NY style and feeling.
If you would like to take a walk along the city, the bridge right in front crossing the river Neri takes you downtown in 10' on foot (Gedimino Av.).

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the river and don't forget to visit sky bar at the top floor after 5 pm un...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank chriskour
Dear chriskour,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. I am happy to read that you were happy with our Superbreakfast and the SkyBar..
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again to the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva soon.

Best Regards,
Arad, Romania
Reviewed December 4, 2013

worth a drink in the skybar on a clear day, or in any other day. my room was not particularly big but comfortable and clean (great bed) with a massive window to the old town. services are professionally organized, big breakfast selection, coffee/tea set in the room. An easy and safe 15-20min walk to the old town, many shopping facilities next to the hotel.

Room Tip: upper floors with view to the city
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank jonasfrei
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear jonasfrei,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad to hear that we have provided you with high standards of services.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Laconia, New Hampshire
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I booked a business-class room at the last minute. I liked the hotel a lot--beautiful hardwood floors, a good bed with nice linens and pillows, excellent housekeeping, a spacious and modern bathroom and shower with very good towels. The the breakfast buffet is terrific. The restaurant is decent in a pinch. The small snack bar in the lobby is a nice option for small plates or coffee. The staff was professional and helpful, and the web access was excellent. I was very comfortable in the hotel, and I found it very suitable both for rest and relaxation and for working on business projects. Also, the location is very good--there are a lot of restaurants and shopping nearby, and Old Town is a very pleasant 15 minute walk and is full of historic sites, shopping, and terrific restaurants that are so reasonably priced. I would stay here again both for business and touring.

Room Tip: My business class room was very nice. My one suggestion would be to avoid the 21st floor as the SkyB...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jennifer M,

Kind regards
Paris, France
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Nothing spectacular concerning this classic business hotel.

You have to walk for 15' minutes to get to the center.

Very good breakfast buffet.

NB: convenient location if you're coming from/going to Riga with the Lux Express buses. The close stop is Panorama City. From there, you can walk for about 20'.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank macegordon
Dear macegordon,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you were pleased with our central location in Vilnius. Also I am pleased that you enjoyed our SuperBreakfast Buffet.

I do hope that you will visit us again in the future and upon your next visit we could meet and perhaps even exceed your expectations.