Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva
$118
$141
$129
1,084 results
All reviewssky barbusiness classgreat views across the citybusiness roomold towngreat hotelacross the riverpedestrian bridgetop floorbusiness tripsoviet eraan upgradebreakfast buffetclose to the hotelmodern hotelnice breakfastcity centre
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have been staying i RadissonBlu sinc the name was Reval Hotel, it's more than 20 times. And sinc I stay there 3 or 4 times a year I knew the Hotel very well. It was an coincidence that I chose this hotel the first time. I was so pleased that I stay there every time I visit the SOS-Children Village. Everyone in the hotel knows me and I feel I,m velcome back. I always get a splendid service, and I rather, in the evening, sit in the Lobbybar instead of the Skybar. The girls in the Lobbybar give me an exellent service so like me there. The same I can say about the boys in the information desk, when I check in and out. of the hotel. I thank you for giving me a Business Class room, when I recently stay in Radisson Blu. No doubt that I'll stay
in your Hotel also next time I arrive Vilnius.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Rolf H,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts, it is fantastic to read such a positive review which will be well received by all our team here.
I am very happy to read that you were happy with your Business Class room and the team were able to help you during your stay.

Thank you again and I do look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Stayed here 12 & 13 December. Room adequate, TV statiosn somewhat limited, lots of them but only BBC World of direct interest. Breakfast ok but no wow factor, I had to leave at 4.30am for early morning flight (as I suspect many also have to) and the buffet then is very limited to some fruit, bars and coffee. In niew of early flights I'd suggest somemore say pastries. That said I was ahhpy and would stay there again, Stephen, Dublin, Ireland

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vermeer2009

Dear Vermeer2009,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property.

We highly appreciate your comments. I was disappointed to hear that your recent experience at the hotel did not meet your expectations and I would like to offer my most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. At 4:30 we serve Grab and Run breakfast with limited variety of food items.If you prefer our Superbreakfast, you are welcome to enjoy it from 6:30.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

general manager

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I stayed in this hotel very recently on a business trip to Vilnius. The breakfast was great, the gym also (24/7). I really enjoyed however two things most of all: the fast and easy access to the internet (password free for all my devices!) and the amazing sky bar at floor 22 with great views and a very NY style and feeling.
If you would like to take a walk along the city, the bridge right in front crossing the river Neri takes you downtown in 10' on foot (Gedimino Av.).

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the river and don't forget to visit sky bar at the top floor after 5 pm until late at night.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank chriskour

Dear chriskour,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. I am happy to read that you were happy with our Superbreakfast and the SkyBar..
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again to the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 4, 2013

worth a drink in the skybar on a clear day, or in any other day. my room was not particularly big but comfortable and clean (great bed) with a massive window to the old town. services are professionally organized, big breakfast selection, coffee/tea set in the room. An easy and safe 15-20min walk to the old town, many shopping facilities next to the hotel.

Room Tip: upper floors with view to the city
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jonasfrei
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear jonasfrei,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad to hear that we have provided you with high standards of services.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

general manager

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I booked a business-class room at the last minute. I liked the hotel a lot--beautiful hardwood floors, a good bed with nice linens and pillows, excellent housekeeping, a spacious and modern bathroom and shower with very good towels. The the breakfast buffet is terrific. The restaurant is decent in a pinch. The small snack bar in the lobby is a nice option for small plates or coffee. The staff was professional and helpful, and the web access was excellent. I was very comfortable in the hotel, and I found it very suitable both for rest and relaxation and for working on business projects. Also, the location is very good--there are a lot of restaurants and shopping nearby, and Old Town is a very pleasant 15 minute walk and is full of historic sites, shopping, and terrific restaurants that are so reasonably priced. I would stay here again both for business and touring.

Room Tip: My business class room was very nice. My one suggestion would be to avoid the 21st floor as the SkyBar is directly above and I could hear the bass of pounding dance music at night. I would also pass on extra expense for the in-room sauna unless you KNOW you love that sort of thing.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business