“Above average but so is the price also (for Lithuanian circumstances)”

Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva
Ranked #12 of 88 Hotels in Vilnius
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Have stayed in this hotel more than 10 times as it was called Reval Lietuva. Now first time under Radisson Blu flag. Business room is nice and spacious, clean and good view to the town. But we are in Lithuania and the price of more than 150 €/night is a bit too much. Though the breakfast is excellent as it has always been.

Room Tip: Business rooms are nice because of the view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jukka L
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Juka L,

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us.

I appreciate you share you positive experience about Business Class room and our SuperBreakfast.
Regarding the pricing, I'd like to remind you that it is influenced by supply and demand. Probably the demand was higher during the day of your stay.
I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had booked in to this hotel because I was joining a tour of the Baltics that started from here the next day. I would usually choose a smaller hotel, but during my trip of seven countries and eight hotels, this hotel topped the list. My only complaint was that the newspapers in the lobby were 3 days old, but this may not have been the hotel's fault. It was away from the old city but as we were on a tour this did not matter, and it was right next door to an excellent shopping mall, the Europa. I had asked for a room looking out over the river and the old church and I got it. The room had tea and coffee making facilities, a safe, an iron and ironing board, shoe horn for winter boots and slippers. The bed was comfortable and there were plenty of hangers in the wardrobe. The bathroom had a spacious shower with a towel rack at one end which was great for hanging laundry. There was a non-slip bathmat (not often supplied by hotels), a shaving mirror and uncomplicated shower controls. The tiled bathroom floor was even heated. This was a new experience for me and most welcome.

There were two computers in the lobby for guests to use. On my third morning at breakfast the waitress brought me my decaf coffee without even asking me. She had remembered. Thank you to this lovely waitress.

There was a great day spa inside the hotel. I asked for a lymph drainage massage and a foot massage as I had been walking all day. It was the best massage I've had in decades and the foot massage eliminated all my weariness. I went back the next day for the same treatment. I would have gone a third time but it was Sunday and the spa was closed.

This hotel has one floor which is a huge conference centre, so they are used to handling large groups. During my time there I saw air crews and football teams. Although it is a large hotel of 290 rooms, everything you could possible need is provided and everything seems to run like clockwork.

Well done to the management and staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the river and the old church.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear TravelbugVietnam,

Thank you very much for posting your review of The Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva. It is so encouraging to receive such kind comments from our guests.

I am delighted to be reading your review and to hear that your stay was both an enjoyable one and well received by our team . Also I enjoyed your new experience with heated tiled bathroom floor.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed here as a group of six partially on business and partially on pleasure.
The hotel is nicely situated on the bank of the river just across a pedestrian bridge a short walk from the old town.... so very convenient for tourism!
The business and conference rooms on the first floor were good and had all the AV and graphic aids we required plus coffee making facilities as well.
We had lunch and various drinks and snacks in the hotel; the quality was high and service excellent and very friendly.
The bedrooms were modern, clean, comfortable and quiet.
The hotel has a bar/nightclub on the top floor from which we saw some great lightning pyrotechnics in the evening.
For the more adventurous there is an all-night casino next door.
The hotel however is very quiet and close to a great shopping centres and a lovely church.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear antipodesLondon,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent visit to The Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva.
I am glad you found our property convenient for your business meeting. I am happy the team looked after you during your stay and you enjoyed our service and facilities.
I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Great entrance. Free wifi everywhere, very convenient. As the standard room is a bit small, I worked in the lobby, which had a good atmosphere.
Reception personnel could be more friendly. Got a breakfast to go due to very early departure

Room Tip: Standard room is a bit small, but for 2 nights was ok
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear TvT-P,

Thank you for your feedback.

I was glad to hear that you find our beds and breakfast to be very good.

I am sorry that you found your room a bit small . We have spacious Business Class rooms and these are available upon check-in for a minimum additional fee. We also encourage our guests to contact our front desk directly if they are not 100% satisfied with their stay and will always ensure that every guest will enjoy their stay. My apologies if you were not informed about these possibilites during your stay or upon check-in.

Regarding the reception personal, we are working on this issue and you'll get a positive impression during your next visit.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

A very nice hotel with good amenities, the rooms are excellent, very clean and well maintained. The hotel is only about a 10minute walk to the Old City and is ideally located for shopping trips too with nearby shopping malls. There have been a few comments about the breakfast served at this hotel but to be honest I could not fault it. The staff were very helpful at all times and could not do enough for us. Overall a very good hotel to stay in and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Lee C,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts, it is fantastic to read such a positive review which will be well received by all our team here.
I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your breakfast and the team were able to help you during your stay.

Thank you again and I do look forward to welcoming you back to The Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva again.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Hotel was very clean and pleasant. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Business suite room came with free nexpresso tea and coffee, slippers, robe, shampoo, conditioner , bath salts, hand cream and sewing kit. Iron was also included within the room. There was a minibar, safe and extra quilt. The pillows on the beds were very fluffy and supportive, which helps for a good nights sleep.

The view of the city was amazing. If you headed up to the Skybar on the 22 floor, you could see the panoramic views of the city. Truly amazing.

Food here was ok. Not bad, but not the best in the world. Breakfast was continental. Surrounding areas had two small showing centres and a few restaurants, but if you want better food, head into the old town which was about 1mile away (25 mins walk) as there are plenty of nice restaurants there.

This hotel is situation next to the small river.

I would use this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Mindgym,

We are lucky with our central location and I am glad you enjoyed amazing panoramic views from the SkyBar. I am happy the team looked after you during your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel is placed in a new district right on the river beach. Close to the hotel there are very cool office buildings and modern shopping malls. To walk to the city center it will take about 20 minutes crossing the river by the pedestrian bridge. View from rooms in higher floors and SkyBar is really spectacular. Rooms are very clean and well equipped as in all Radisson hotels. But the space of the room is quite small and beds are more narrow then in another hotels of Radisson. Breakfast is good, but nothing surprising. Not all persons of the staff love russian tourists and treat not very helpful. Close to the hotel there is a very convenient free parking.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms have better city view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear FedorR_13,

thank you for posting the review on the TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read that you find our location good and view from the SkyBar to be spectacular.

I am sorry that you found your room to be quite small . We do have many different size rooms and these are available upon check-in for a minimum additional fee.