All reviews cellar restaurant old town pedestrian street lovely hotel perfect location small pool turn down service breakfast is served nice interior junior suite historical building vilnius university within easy walking distance free of charge old style sparkling wine wide choice
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2018

The hotel is perfectly located in the old town of Vilnius on one of the most popular streets. The room are elegant, cosy, comfortable and very nicely decorated.
The hotel has a free parking, which is quite a major asset in a semi pedestrian old town.
However, and although I would probably stay here again, this is really not a 5***** hotel.Nobody at the door to welcome guests and help with luggage (we had to go and call someone) - No coffe/tea complimentary coffee (nor in room nor in lobby), not a single plug for electronic equipments around the desk in room, no room-service outside breakfast, cold staff, no smiles, no word of welcome, no good morning... nothing. A housekeeper knocked on my door in the early evening and - without waiting for a response- opened the door and came in to bring a piece of chocolate as turn down service! I was almost naked and she did not even apologize!
When I arrived, I got lost. My gps brought me to a dead end street at the entrance of what looked like the private inner court of the embassy of Indonesia. So I called the hotel and all they said was "yes indeed it is quite complicated to get here but one way or another you will have to come to main entrance". I eventually managed to drive and park near the hotel and it is only when I had checked in and dropped my bags and asked if it was ok to leave my car parked where it was that they told me they had a private free parking at the back of the building which is indeed the Embassy of Indonesia from where I had called them a few minutes ago. They do not have a bell there to call so you need to call them on the phone when you are in front of the gate and they open it for you. What type of 5***** service is this !!! Service at the terrace bar/restaurant was super slow and the waiters seemed to be trainees, having side conversations and not looking too happy to be there. This seems to be a management issue and it is sad because this is a lovely boutique hotel. Breakfast was ok but nothing above average.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Joyce-Belgium
Mantas V, Director of Sales at Narutis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear Joyce, thank you for choosing Narutis hotel and for taking the time to review Your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies regarding turn down service and miscomunication about the parking, we will do our best to improve on these issues. Please allow us to clarify that we definitelly do have several plugs for electronic equipments around the desk in room as well as near the bed and we do offer room-service. As hotel is located in the heart of Old Town, we recommend our guests to arrive to our main entrance (pilies st.) and our porter will be happy to assist with the parking (in our courtyard which is included in room rate). We hope to have a chance to welcome You again in the future

Reviewed July 22, 2018

My girlfriend and I stayed there twice on a recent trip to Lithuania. The hotel is perfectly located in the old part of the city within easy walking distance to many of the attractions. The staff are attentive, pleasant and efficient. The decor is sumptuous yet welcoming. Breakfast was good and the dinner in the restaurant excellent. The bed was very comfortable which is something that I am very fussy about and the bathroom was nicely appointed with a nice big bathtub.
We will stay there again on our next trip to Vilnius

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Nick M., thank You for Your review and Your kind words. We are happy to hear that You enjoyed the stay and hope to see You among our guests again

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Visited Vilnius for 3 days. I chose Narutis for its proximity to the center,and because it was a 5 star hotel.
Narutis is in the heart of the Old City. That's a plus.
But I don't know who approves the stars in hotels in this country.
Its not a 5 star hotel at all. It's an.old fashioned ,dated 4 star hotel.
With really old decoration inside and outside of rooms.
The only modern thing in the rooms is the tv. Beds are quite comfortable, amenities are great. Towels are worned out. The spa is nothing. Breakfast is fine ,but if you want to drink espresso or cappuccino you have to.pay extra. Why don't the out a coffee machine!!!!!everybody has it..
Wi-Fi is poor.In the breakfast area there is none and its poor in some rooms.That's completely unacceptable for a five star hotel.
The stuff was mostly friendly.
Great service the preparation of room for the night.
This hotel needs a serious renovation

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear lilobor, thank You for taking the time to review Your stay. We are glad to hear that You liked our location in the heart of Old Town. Our hotel is located in hostorical building from XVI-th century therefore we are a historical boutique hotel and our decor is in line with this style. We hope You enjoyed Your visit to Vilnius.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

We have been to Vilnius many times and on our last three visit, we have stayed at The Narutis. The Narutis is a luxury hotel located on Pillies Street in Old Town. Its close to Vilnius University, The Cathedral, Gedmino Street for shopping and The Town Hall. All in 10 mins walk except the University which is a couple of mins walk. Pillies street is very popular with visitors and locals due to its history.

During our stays, we had booked Suites or being upgraded. The rooms are large, wonderfully decorated and kept clean. The rooms are quiet even if you get one facing the main street. The bathrooms are comparably big as well. The decor and interior of the hotel is very good.

The hotel staff are very courteous and go an extra mile to provide that required service. On my last trip, we found that I had lost/misplaced my Samsung Tab. The hotel found it and offered to ship it free to the UK. This puts them right at the TOP.

I definitely recommend staying at Narutis. Its a Home away from Home.

And, Dont miss the Breakfast..Awesome !

Room tip: Second Floor Suite With Balcony has great views !
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mantas V, Director of Sales at Narutis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear Hiten P., thank You for choosing Narutis for Your stay in Vilnius and for taking the time to leave a review. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide the level of service You expected. We look forward to welcome You again on Your next visit to Vilnius

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Excellent as always. Comfortable and quiet room. Friendly and efficient staff. Delicious breakfast. As a frequent visitor this is in my top 2 picks in Vilnius in the most attractive part of town. Happy to recommend

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Greg, thank You for choosing Narutis hotel and for leaving a review. We are delighted to hear that You enjoyed the stay and our services and we look forward to welcome You again soon