Karolina Hotel & Conference Centre
$227
$189
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstv towerbuffet breakfastdouble roomgood sizesupermarketinternettubcorridordesk
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 3 Nights. The style is a bit 90'ish, but clean all over.
We got a two room suite. One bedroom with a doublebed and a sleepingcoach made into a doublebed in the livingroom. We missed a couple of chairs on the balcony.
Our two kids loved that there where a swimmingpool they could use.
Very helpful hotelstaff. Ok breakfast.
All in all a nice stay :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Picasso78
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We have had good service and pleasend visit. It was fourth time I visited the hotel.
First time was in the spring 2010 with my two lovely Irish soft coated wheaten terriers. Also in March 2012 and 2013, as well as in May 2013 we stayed there.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Riitta O
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Being on business trip, I needed to find some reasonable place (value for money) for my styinf in Vilnius. I have chosen "Karolina" and I am not disappointed.

Even if the facility looks more like conference centre for local corporations, it is still OK for staying in Vilnius, especially when you have own transport.
The room was spacious and clean and the breakfast was OK (no more, no less).

If I am on business trip to Vilnius and I the price is reasonable (as it was), I will stay there, again.
If I visit Vilnius as a tourist and with my family, I will definitely find the other place for staying in the city.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Please, DO NOT STAY at this hotel for your own safety! I was staying at this hotel on May 5-8 2013. Returning to my room on the third day of my stay I found my medicines worth 200eur that I have left on the table missing. The were wrapped in aluminium follia - I suppose the cleaning lady just trew it out as trash (from the table!!!!!), An unfortunate accident. Though, what stroke me, was how the hotel handled this situation. Hotel manager Vidmantas Kudarauskas (vice president) acused me on inventing the whole story and refused to even investigate the matter with his cleaning ladies. He was lying that his cleaing staff worked at hotel for 5 years (cleaning supervisor privately admitted that they have new cleaning staff working a few month). He was really rude, and knowing I have a plane to catch offered to wait a couple of hours for police to arrive - knowing it is impossible. I DID NOT RECEIVE EVEN A WORD OF APPOLOGIES not even speakng about any compensation. If you don't want your belongings that you leave in the hotel room stolen or thrown away - don't stay at this hotel ever!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank UgisS
KarolinaHotel, Manager at Karolina Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Ugis,
We appreciate every guest in our hotel and try to find solution in every problematic situation. When mentioned situation took place, we proposed you to call a doctor who would be able to discuss with you what kind of medicines you need and we would try to buy them, but you refused such an option. Then we proposed to call a police to investigate, what really happened, but it was refused by you as well. Then you was kindly asked to provide us a proof of price for those medicines and what was not made by you as well. As through the whole period of investigation made by the hotel you have tried to blackmail all our staff and mentioned that you will ruin our reputation by your friends in media and all other possible ways, that situation rather looks like trying to get some easy money from the hotel. In conclusion we will definitely take some prevent legal measures to protect our reputation.

"Karolina" Hotel's Management

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Nice and cheap hotel, perfect both as business travel and as vacations.
A little bit far from the city center, if you don't have your own or rented car. The other side, it's perfect location for rest from the traffic, among the forest.
Room facilities are good enough, I really enjoyed the king size bed!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo