“Good location”

LITiNTERP Guest House
Ranked #9 of 75 Vilnius B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The location in the old town is quite good. The room itself was pretty basic. IT was clean and comfortable though. It was rather warm when I stayed in Vilnius and there was one window rather high up that was difficult to keep open. It was fine though. The breakfast was fine. I was looking for a reasonably priced room in the old town which is what I got. It wasn't terribly charming or special but was clean and in a good location.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Already many times I was here and I was always, more or less, satisfied, if not even happy about it. Now, after my last stay, I must say that I was rather disappointed. The beautiful location in the old town and its popularity over the years allowed them to do not invest money on its renewal. Also: 1) within a week they never clean the room, except make the bed and change the towels(only once!); 2) the bathroom, not really clean and quite old, definitely needs a renovation; 3) the room was really small with no space to put the clothes; 4) the TV (small and dated) showed only two channels (but you have to catch them); 5) prices aren't so cheap; 6) internet was really slow. However, after critics, it is my duty to list also the positives: 1) the location is for sure one of the best in Vilnius; 2) owner and staff are kind; 3) breakfast and tea/coffee facilities are good. In general, I would reccommand to look for other options.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank madteo77
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The location is perfect. In the middle of the old town in a dead-end street. So no traffic and very quiet. But your on the main street with the shops, restaurants en bars in a minute.
My single room had an ensuite bathroom, was clean and very much OK. The only minus was only a small window way up.
Breakfast was very simple and brought on a tray to your room.
Staff was verry friendly and helpful.
Overall a good budgethotel

Room Tip: My room has ensuite bathroom, but only a small window where you see only a bit of the sky.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Globetrotter045
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My friend and I arrived on a Sunday. Although reception is closed, we were able to find our keys and get settled in. We were so happy to be in the Old Town (but it's still accessible by car). The room itself was simple but clean. You fill out a paper the night before to order your breakfast, and it is delivered just outside your door in the morning. We weren't flying out until the early afternoon, and the staff was very accommodating in our request for a late check-out. My only complaint is that the walls were really thin, but despite that I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank RunsAmok
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

I am really pleased i chose to stay here. Like many cities there are loads of modern hotels on the edge of the city but waking up in the heart of the old town and watching it come to life is a key part of the holiday for me. Clean rooms, good service and breakfast bought to the room is great valie for £18 a night. I would come here again.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 30, 2012

It is a recently renovated B&B with simple but friendly coloured rooms. Bathroom is shared with the neighbour room(s). Breakfast is served on a tray to your room. My single room on the first floor had a table, desk, wardrobe, night desk and bed. Wooden floor. Very quiet during the night.

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and competent.

Location is excellent: 1 minute to main street with cafés and shops, 2 minutes to the cathedral. Quiet dead-end street with hardly any traffic in old street with historical buildings. From the airport with two busses (one transfer), around 40 min. To/From the bus station a taxi is recommended. I walked it with my suitcase over cobbled stones in 30 min.

Breakfast is no great deal, a watercooker with coffee or tea is available in the hall all the time.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2012

A superb little guesthouse right among the cut and thrust of the Old Town.

The staff here are remarkably friendly, and you are made to feel very welcome. I also received an "In Your Pocket" guidebook, which I found very useful.

This place isn't hard to find, despite what other people say. They give good directions, and it's off the main drag - not much to find difficult about that.

You will be sharing a bathroom with one other room, which is fine. The only thing I found to be a slight issue was the noise of people coming in/out of the rooms. The floorboard is a little creaky and the doors make quite a loud noise when they're being locked/unlocked.

Despite this, I had a great stay here (and my "neighbours" were lovely). The breakfast is fantastic and delivered to the kitchen (that you also share with another room), so you can eat in the privacy of your own room on the little table that's provided.

The one thing I would like to see is a TV for the single rooms. I saw that there's one in the double room, so it would be nice for the singles to get one too! A mirror in the room would also be helpful.

If I was in Vilnius, I would definitely stay here again. Thanks for a wonderful stay, ladies!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo