All reviewswinter gardenbilliard tablea great boutique hotelthe interior courtyardwonderful buffetold townold stylesuper hotelpool and saunaroom was large and comfortablehotel servicethe main squarestaff at receptionside streetvisiting vilniusenjoyed our staybathroom floor
Reviewed December 16, 2012

After two nights in this hotel, I am looking forward to the next visit. High standards in all aspects at this 40-room exclusive hotel with reasonable prices. Staff considerate and discreet. My stay on a Sunday and Monday coincided with the two days in the week when the main restaurant is closed. However, the hotel's secondary cellar restaurant was a delightful surprise. Though the hotel overall is smoke-free, I was allocated a room where I could smoke - a sure sign of an up-market hotel.

Room Tip: My room - a standard single - overlooked the main street yet was quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for four nights in September 2012. It is a boutique hotel and I have nothing to complain about. I enjoyed the room, the facilities, and staff, the food. The breakfast buffet is extensive with something for everyone. You can't go wrong here. One thing to be aware of: the restaurant in this hotel is under an atrium and very nice. However, a number of rooms, at least on the second floor (European floor 1) open onto the restaurant courtyard and if there are guests eating late and making a fair amount of noise (which happened on the Friday and Saturday night I was there) there can be some of that noise filtering into your room. But since I always use earplugs to sleep while traveling, this did not pose a practical problem. A stay at this hotel with restaurants and the center of the city just out the front door will be your pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2012

A wonderful European boutique hotel with charm, comfort, and class. Really the perfect place to stay in town if you want a local experience with style and high standards. Walking distance to churches and other architectural sites, convenient to restaurants and cafes. The single rooms are what they call in the trade "cozy," but eminently fine. The only negative (as others have mentioned) is the additional charge for the sauna (the pool is just for soaking).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I didn't stay in this hotel but we did attend a wedding here which gave me cause to interact with many of the staff. Gediminas, who was coordinating everything, was superb throughout - his eagle eye always meant that he appeared just before he was needed.

Food was devine, the standard of service was exceptional and the wedding cake was spectacular - next time I find myself in Vilnius I'll be back to this restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I stayed at this hotel as part of a wedding group. Have to say, the service is excellent and the location is perfect, a moments walk from the central square. I do agree with reviews elsewhere regarding charges for the use of the sauna which at this grade I was a little surprised by, but the staff were excellent and the quality of the dining experience lived up to expectations. Rooms spacious and bed comfortable, air conditioning works! Breakfast fresh, well appinted and very wide choice. At one end of the hotel there is a tavern/bar which does excellent and very good value food and I can't recommend highly enough.

Room Tip: Very quiet part of town, road noise unlikely to be a problem.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends