All reviewsbiggest parkcity centrethe ground floor restaurantembassy areahotel benefitsleisure facilitiesdownstairs restaurantquiet locationold townroom upgradetaxi ridefree wifilarge windowshigher floorminutes walking distancelarge hoteli highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

The rooms are cozy but slightly small, Warm and helpful staff and a good breakfast meal served sums up Crowne Plaza.

The furnishings seemed old and needs upgrade.

Otherwise a comfortable stay in Vilnius.

Cheers!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Vilnius, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear TamsinIAhmed,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with us.

I am very happy that the engagement of our personnel and our breakfast met your expectations.

We would be delighted if you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

Very good hotel with friendly stuff, clean rooms, not so big pool, jacuzzi, good breakfast with salmon, ham and other delicious food. Free parking. You can get to the centre of the Old town in 20 min.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

If you are wanting to take a step back into history, this is your place.
Bad fluorescent bulbs, no invention of the arched shower rod or weighted shower curtains. Grim and dark halls and hotel room. Four times the starch compared to protein on your dinner plate.
Forget an internet connection. Mine dropped every few minutes, requiring re-logging into the hotel main page.
This was certainly a gem during the Soviet era, but I'd rather stay in a hotel that has moved on with the times.
Hotel boutique shelves are empty and the window is dressed with the finest acrylic on rope pendants for those precious to you back home.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business

Dear Michael K,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Vilnius and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments!

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

I was taken to Vilnius as a surprise weekend getaway. I have tried recently to visit more countries rather than revisiting others. So it was a long these lines that Vilnius and Lithuania were chosen. That and cheap flights with Wizz Air. I had to say in this choice of hotel owing to the surprise element. It was chosen as it is rather tall and that is still uncommon in Vilnius, so therefore views may well be good, and they were, but the hotel is not centrally located.

We arrived at around 1am on Saturday morning, 8th of April. We had a brand new, never been hired rental car which I had to drive gingerly along unknown roads in the dark, luckily not that far and fairly easily from Vilnius Airport. Initially I could not find any space at the hotel and was concerned about leaving the gleaming new car on the street, but there was space on the opposite side of the foyer, but you won't initially see this when you approach the hotel. The staff checked us is quickly and gave one key to the room on the 14th floor. The view overlooked the city which was lit up beautifully at that time of night. I have to say the room did fall short of my expectation of a Crowne Plaza chain hotel, but then you need to translate that into the local area. It looked a bit dated in my opinion. However we had WiFi, TV with English speaking news channels. A full ironing board and iron. A fair amount of storage and a good sized bathroom. The room was always cosy and warm but the window could be partially opened if too hot, though we found the window would pivot shut again fairly quickly.

The hotel is in a quiet residential area of apartments and larger residences. The Japanese embassy being on the same street. The hotel really stands out because there is nothing quite as tall nearby. A supermarket is five minutes walk to the right and there is a massive park just on the door step to the left. To walk into central Vilnius turn right out of the hotel and walk the road until you reach the junction, turn left and follow the road to the bottom of the hill. Turn right at the bottom and eventually you will be in the main city centre. Do not see the taller buildings beyond the river and go that way. The city centre is on the same side of the river as the hotel. In all it is at least 20-25 minutes brisk walking, and not too bad, but remember you will have a hill to climb coming back.

Vilnius itself is a small capital city and easily walked. After getting confidence we even used to car to go in and out of the city, parking in the centre and navigating the roads and trolleybuses without too much fuss, though it is initially stressful.

We went to the TV tower and learned about the events of 1991, which is something everyone should do. We ventured to an massive out of town shopping mall for bargains and had a very interesting weekend.

The hotel really was used as a base, we did not avail ourselves of the leisure facilities or the restaurant at the top of the building. Breakfast was available until 11am on weekends which was great, however it consisted of eggs, hot dog sausages, herring and other baltic delicacies that a typical Brit might not like. There was toast, yogurt, fruit and jams, as well as pastries. We certainly were not left wanting. As much as the staff were pleasant and the hotel fine. I would be more inclined to choose a more central hotel if I were to visit again.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TandWtraveller

Dear TandWtraveller,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with us.

We would be delighted if you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

I stayed in this hotel more than 10times, all the time they will upgrade me in the deluxe room which like junior suites, quite big and nice. This hotel located in Embassy area, quiet, and there is a Super market Maxima nearby. The service is nice, breakfast normal, and the price is always good.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business