“charlie chaplin , yes it was a joke”
Review of Charlie Pizza

Charlie Pizza
Ranked #320 of 878 Restaurants in Vilnius
Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A wide assortment of freshly baked pizzas and many more. Great interior will make your stay exceptional. Enjoy our breakfust, lunch, dinner menu, have an unfortgettable date or business meeting here.
Reviewed May 25, 2013

brasied beef, the menu said , I had trouble finding the meat. potatoes and veg were fine though. Service was just ok and when we went back an just ordered drinks another day we were kept waiting, while the waiter served a group of teenage girls.

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Went to the one in the Panorama Shopping Centre only because the Brazilian had stopped serving food before 9pm. Seemed the lesser of many evils. The portions were big. Some of the strangest combinations of pizzas but they were fresh & fast. Excellent value for money and excellent service. Massive menu to choose from, so something for everyone.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Went as part of a big group and the service was still really quick. My friend had a 50 cm pizza! Biggest one I've ever seen! I shared a platter to start then had a Lithuanian potato dish which filled me right up.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Good budget and "safe" option if you're not after Lithuanian food (though I don't know why you wouldn't!) or just fancy a change from it. Popular with students and a bit minimalist. Worth a punt.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Was very disappointed, the food didnt look fresh but ok, it was pretty cheap so I tried to enjoy it. The worst thing was when I found several hairs in my pasta. Being pregnant and hungry, it made me sick to my stomach.
The waitress didn't seem to care much either. Defenitely not going back there.