“Great ribs”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
“Great ribs”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

If you're staying in Holiday Inn and have no idea where to go for a dinner, I can honestly advise to try the hotel restaurant. I strongly recommend "Grilled glazed Pork Back Ribs" for a great taste.

Although the restaurant is arranged as a standard hotel eating place suitable for B&B guests, big windows with a view on a busy downtown street and muted lights are creating an interesting "city" atmosphere in the evening. The service is also flawless.

All in all, it was an unexpected highlight of a packed business trip for me.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Kuba G
Inga J, Manager at Rib Room, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear Shangeeta,

First of all, I would like to thank you for expressing your opinion. I can clearly see from your post that the restaurant did not meet your expectations. I have a couple of comments regarding your experience.

We have discussed your visit with restaurant supervisor who has worked that evening. We admit that it took 45min to overdone those 3 steaks and it is unacceptable. As well would like to remind yo that 2 steaks (those one you did not liked) were rebated from your final bill and our steaks prices are 59Lt/170gr and 77Lt/255gr.

All in all, I am really sorry that our restaurant did not meet your expectations. I would like to invite you personally to discuss this issue so it's never repeat again!

Restaurant Manager

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I really liked this restaurant. Everything was perfect. Cosy atmosphere, great service, all dishes were delicious. I am pleased to be visiting this restaurant again.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jolita s
Inga J, Manager at Rib Room, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear Jolita,
Many thanks for your positive comments. We are very glad you liked atmosphere, service and the most important food! Hope to see you again in our restaurant

with warmest regards,
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Valentine's meal”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I'm not the cheesy one to say "I love it!" about everything, but I'm about to do that. We we greated very nicely by the manager, who took us to our table that had a little card with our names and a heart on it - wonderful personalised touch. Our waitress (Skirmante as I recall) was so friendly she lifted up our moods as well. Never seen any waitress being so jolly. We were given two special cocktails - wonderful taste and quality! We had two starters, a main meal and a dessert. The only thing we left on our plates was the second starter, but only because we don't eat duck and managed not to tell them that beforehand. Sorry!
I was left stunned by the ribs they served me (proudly serves their name) and my partner loved his steak. The dessert came in on a sharing plate, which, I though, was quite romantic :) Definitely coming back!

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Mo M
Inga J, Manager at Rib Room, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you dear Mo M for this nice review you wrote! We are very glad that you enjoyed our food and service! Hope to see you soon!

Food & Beverages manager,
Vilnius, Lithuania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great, cozy atmosphere, perfect food”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Rib room is an excellent restaurant, the menu has a good choice of various plates and the food was great. Every dish from starter (Tuna Tartare, Foie gras, Crème Brûlée style), main course (Spicy Barbeque Spare Ribs, Famous grilled glazed Pork Back Ribs) to the dessert (Chocolate fondant) was perfect. Strongly recommended for everybody!

• Visited February 2014
Inga J, Manager at Rib Room, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Elena, Thank you for your time you had spend on writing this review.
We were proud to learn from your comments that you liked our restaurant and our food, it's really important for us!

Food and Beverage manager
Vilnius, Lithuania
“One of the best Restaurant-experience in Vilnius”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Rib Room is located in Holiday Inn hotel, close to the town center. The restaurant provides an international offer "A la Carte", good asian meals, excellent burgers, all range of alcohols and as explained in the restaurant's name, the best ribs in town.

Definitely a place to go.

• Visited January 2014
Inga J, Manager at Rib Room, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Anthony,
thank you for taking time for this review. We appreciate your comments. We are truly looking forward to host you again.

With best regards,