“Great food”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The restaurant in Holiday Inn Vilnius (Rib Room) offers great dishes for reasonable prices prepared by the nicest chef I ever met.
I would recommend:
- Chicken wings
- Ribs
- Bahmi gorang (my favorite)

Very nice place for business lunch.

Great interior and fantastic service.

Do not forget to visit Whisky bar, where they offer more than 100 different types of single malts

1  Thank danekm

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Food is tasty and well prepared when it eventually arrives, but the portions are small and over priced

1  Thank Porkie_Pig
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The restaurant of the Hotel(Rib room) is very good !!! We just loveddddddd our dinners and breakfasts up there........

1  Thank MarciaSantos2013
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Food excellent, service could be better.

And why I must write 50 characters? And why I must write 50 characters?

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've had some awesome ribs when I lived in the US back in the day, so always would try and look for them here in Lithuania, but none of the places even came close to the true southern style BBQ ribs. After my dinner at Rib Room, I was pleasantly surprised. Still a lot of room for perfection, but so far, the best in Vilnius or even LT :)
I had BBQ ribs, my husband tried the glazed ones. Mine were a bit dry and burnt on the edges, to the point where I couldn't taste anything else but the bitter charcoal, but since the portion was pretty big, I still had enough good pieces in there. We had salads for starters, and those were nice too. Service was great. Seems like a great place for any occasion.
I would definitely return here, just would go for the gazed ones next time..

1  Thank ievai