“Cozy place for you and your friends”
Review of Rib Room

Rib Room
Ranked #49 of 864 Restaurants in Vilnius
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have recently gone to Rib Room for a dinner and it was absolutely fabulous. The atmosphere is very cozy and nice; and waiters are very polite and kind. I highly recommend it for anyone who is a real gourmet. I loved grilled royal dorado!! :)

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I agree with previous comment that restaurant is overrated. Soup of the day was bellow the average, glazed ribs were just ok. I had a feeling they concentrate more on the look that the taste.
There is nothing bad with this place for sure, it's good hotel's restaurant, it should be nice to have a lunch or dinner for Holiday Inn guest, if you are nearby. But I don't see the reason to visit this place if you are staying somewhere in the old town, there are better places to eat out.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

This restaurant has only recently opened and was recommended by some local work colleagues. The restaurant is part of the Holiday Inn. The food was as good as I have had anywhere in the world and the ribs were excellent and the dessert superb. Service was great. A meal for 4 with ample drinks and 3 courses came to a little less than £150 which is exceptional value considering the quality of the food. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Out-on-a-Lymm
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I'm surprised this restaurant surfaces as one of the top restaurants in Vilnius. My wife had the fillet which was lacking in flavor, and I had the Lithuanian style ribs which were quite unremarkable. The meal came with dinner rolls that tasted "store-bought rather than freshly baked. The salad with each of our meals was disappointing.
Yes, this a hotel restaurant, but we've had wonderful meals in other hotel restaurants in Vilnius. In particular we had many outstanding meals at the restaurant at the Europa City Hotel, where we stayed for almost two weeks.

1  Thank Steven H
GediminasK, Manager at Rib Room, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear Gobbleks,

Thank you for taking time to write this review. First of all we would like to apologize for this average experience you had in our restaurant.
It is difficult to understand for us, were we did wrong, Lithuanian style ribs are a bit greasy and with taste of smoke- that's how Lithuanians like it.
We really care about each our client opinion, that's why we would like to invite you for second visit with portion on „Glazed ribs“ on the house.
Please contact restaurant manager Inga Jarmale and we can discuss details.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was lucky to be there on Friday because it is the only day to get fresh oysters. The ribs were so tasty but couldn't made it (too large). :) The service and environment is very cozy.