“Don't go”

Spa Centre Azia Spa
Ranked #2 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Vilnius
More attraction details
Owner description: Azia Spa – it’s a cosy Oriental Massage House, settled in the very heart of Vilnius Old Town, where everyone can escape from daily routine life, feel the spirit of oriental world, enjoy a cup of fragrant tea and relaxing Spa treatments… First Azia Spa Massage House, settled in Šv.Mikalojaus str. 5, near to Town hall square, has the charming atmosphere of Oriental cosiness and simplicity. Authentic atmosphere of Thai massage rooms, established in an ancient basement, double treatment room with bathtub, suitable for exotic Spa packages for couples, single treatment rooms for exquisite moments of tranquility just for yourself – it’s a cosy spot of relaxation and an architectural discovery for city guests in the very heart of Vilnius Old Town. Second Azia Spa Massage House, settled in Odminių str. 3, near to Cathedral square, is distinguished by more spacious premises and unique oriental design. Massive stone statues of goddesses, authentic wooden furnitures, original frescoes with mystical creatures on the walls – it’s only a little part of oriental world, brought back here from far - away Eastern Asia. It’s a real oasis of serenity and bliss, settled in the middle of Vilnius city centre…
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is not a nice place , it is seedy and cheap....... Although the prices they charge are high. They were not trained at massage and displayed very of the techniques normally used.

2  Thank family2plus2
"tension"
"euros"
"basement"

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I took my husband for a treat since he just turned 50. We choose a couples treatment, and vas very pleased. Everything was just perfect. This is a " must do" in Vilnius!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I had a chocolate treatment which I found nice and relaxing. Oil, body scrub and body wrap smelled of chocolate :) Unfortuantely it was too cold in the maassage room, so I couldnt enjoy as much as I wanted.
P.s. All the massage treatment in Vilnius are a little bit overpriced, but I really recommend to do it!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I had the pleasure of going to the azia spa in Vilnius the place is very nice caning I have had massages in many places but this was astounding I went back again two days later a lady called wara gave me my first massage which was excellent!! and recommended a masseuses called kajhon who was absolutely astounding I would travel to Lithuania just to visit the spa!! Highly recommended fantastic Thai massage ask for kajhon or wara

6  Thank Alisoncain
See more reviews
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I've visited Azia spa last weekend. I really liked the atmposhere in this all-natural, organic spa.
They offered me large menu of relaxing services. First i chose a facial, the thai lady offered me a thorough skin analysis which means i received a really customized treatment!!!
The service was excellent.
To remove my tension I picked a thai massage with herbal balls. Thai lady was wonderful and experienced.
The best plase to relax in Vilnius.

4  Thank Eva M