“New expensive palce to have OK food”
Review of Marche de Provence

Marche de Provence
Ranked #163 of 792 Restaurants in Vilnius
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Vilnius, Lithuania
“New expensive palce to have OK food”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

usually I'm going to have expensive dinners with my collegues, but to this place we went with my family. As I've heard a lot about this new place, was a bit curious... so...
Style ... should be french ... but it's still a bit far from really cozy french places (pls remove cans from empty olives and whiskeys, even grandma's jam will look better in the shelves);
Service ... well .. it's really excelent at least at our table, helpfull staff and polite with all age of customers, but heard quite touch conversation near the next table;)
Food ... yes... despite the price shock food was really good and tasty, except desserts.. but we haven't tried all of them.
So I would say, yes, we will come back some day to check last desserts. But there are better places in Vilnius!

• Visited October 2011