“When the weather is bad...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vichy Vandens Park (Vichy Aqua Park)

Vichy Vandens Park (Vichy Aqua Park)
Ranked #64 of 204 things to do in Vilnius
Palanga, Lithuania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“When the weather is bad...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

I'd suggest going here only if the weather is too bad to do sightseeing or you have totally run out of ideas. Sure enough, children love attractions like this. Like a aqua park it's pretty good, but like a spot to go on a short visit to Vilnius - not worth.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank AgotaSak

Tallinn, Estonia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“not recommended at all”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Lots of slides, that is true, but the visit was everything than pleasant. On a saturday evening youngsters were drinking and dancing in the hot tub to very loud horrible music, while children were splashing around there, too. It was as far as it can possibly be from a relaxing jaccuzy experience. For access to saunas and more hot tubs you needed to pay extra, but behind the fancy names there was absolutely nothing special at all. The ''tropical island'' style in the whole place was cheap, in bad taste and looked worn out. The air was quite chilly and had a communal swimming room atmosphere. The smell of chlorine in the air was so strong that in made my eyes go red in a matter of minutes and for the rest of the stay they were really painful. You have to use inflatable things for almost all if the slides and me and my boyfriend fell off of it on our first slide inside the tube and got bumps on our heads. Totally not worth the hefty entrance fee.

1 Thank Sindy P
Stavanger, Norway
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great fun for families with older kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

We caught the bus (no. 53) from the old town to the Vichy Aquapark and once we had spotted the Siemens Arena finding it was easy. My girls (14, 12 and 11) and I spent 3 fun hours there on a Friday afternoon with no queues at all. We jumped on and off of the slides - the highlight was the Maori Scream ride, then relaxed in the jacuzzi. We all finished with big smiles on our faces having had a thoroughly good time.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Libran W
England
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Good facility, but I was unlucky with staff so can't recommend”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

While very expensive by Lithuanian terms (£17.50 for pool and sauna) this is a nice facility with something to attract all, from those with the very youngest of children to the pensioners that relax in the bath and sauna area. I enjoyed a previous visit three years ago.

Unfortunately I had the misfortune to meet a member of staff who objected to me wearing (duly strapped onto my head so they can't fall off) the glasses without which I can't safely go up a flight of steps, so my visit was cut very short (without a refund) and I am a highly dissatisfied and angry customer.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Barry B
Bardolino, Italy
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“Nice place to relax or to have fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Especially when outside is cold and snowing to spend time in sauna or in the swimming pool. It's clean but quite crowded on the weekend. It isn't so cheap. Recommended

Visited November 2011