Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Balloon.LT
from $120.09
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

It was our first time! Perfect..Tomas is good driver and all team help us in everything! It’s amazing !!just do it!!!lia and panos

Date of experience: May 2019
balloonLT, Owner at Balloon.LT, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear Panos,

sincerely thank you for your balloon trip review, it was amazing having your family on board of our flight with clear Vilnius skies and soft landing. Hope to see you again during your next trip! Best wishes!

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

I've waited for this opportunity to have my first hot air balloon flight for a couple of years now and I'm so glad that I've chosen these guys for it. Everything felt special. Every detail from setting up the balloon to having a little ceremony at the very end. I've managed to not only snap pictures for social media, I've also met amazing tourists from France and in this trip I've found new friends which made this experience even better. You could say that Balloon.lt connects people in the air! A little slogan we made up while going back. The crew not only helped through the process, they also shared stories and got into our jokes so it felt like we weren't just passengers on a balloon but more of little group of friends enjoying their tuesday morning! Even at the very end we were packing the balloon when we were encouraged to jump on it to get the air out so the inner child in me was screaming out of the excitement as I ran to jump on it while doing wrestling moves. Simply amazing. Trust me, a fun flight, fun conversations and delicious snacks afterwards is what everyone needs to experience at least once with this team!

balloonLT, Owner at Balloon.LT, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Thank you Deixaz for such nice review! We are very happy that our flight connects people and we share their happiness! It was pleasure to have you on board and hope to meet you again in our next tours!

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

What an absolutely amazing experience! Tomas and his team made the whole trip one to remember. From the minute I booked the balloon flight the communication was excellent. They had to change the location of the flight the day before, from Vilnius to Trakai due to the wind, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise! We were collected from our guesthouse with just 2 other guests and got involved in preparing the balloon. The views as the sun rose were unbelievable and over Trakai castle if felt like we were almost touching it!!! I was apprehensive beforehand about being afraid of the height but it was so smooth and the landing was the same. We had fizz and snacks at the end and Tomas and the driver had really welcoming and excited personalities despite how many times they’ve done it before. Would 100% recommend this experience and with this company. Total attention to detail, made you feel really special and I thought, great value for money!!

balloonLT, Owner at Balloon.LT, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Dear Jen,

thank you for such nice review - it is our best reward for commitment of our jobs! We are glad that you enjoyed balloon tour over Trakai which had incredible nice weather and spring views. Have safe trip home and hope to see you next time!

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

We had a very nice trip with balloon.It over Vilnius!! The way Tomas, Nerijus treated us made us feel very comfortable and calm. It’s a memory for the rest of our lifes!

Date of experience: April 2019
balloonLT, Owner at Balloon.LT, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear singing ladies,

thank you for best moments in the air with Swedish songs - it was so motivating! It was our pleasure to have you on board of our balloon and show you the best of Lithuania!

Reviewed April 27, 2019

We had a great flight with Tomas when visiting Vilnius. If you are going to do one thing in Vilnius, you should do this! Such a great experience. Great service and comfort from start to end. Thank you for a fantastic flight

Date of experience: April 2019
balloonLT, Owner at Balloon.LT, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Dear Martemyk,

thank you for taking balloon ride with us, it was indeed fantastic! Hope to see you again in our next adventures!

Best wishes