“This is my favorite restaurant in Vilnius”
Review of Medininkai

Medininkai
Ranked #98 of 945 Restaurants in Vilnius
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2012

First time I was in Medininkai in 1977. Since than I've came where every time I've been in Vilnius. Last time I visited in Vilnius in June 2012 after 21 years of lack. Everything was great! One of my goal was to show my wife the place of my favorite restaurant and she was also enjoying where. It is a good example of food, service and style.
Make sure that this restaurant placed near one of the most famous object in Vilnius Saint Gates

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We stopped in for an afternoon beer, and after looking at the menu decided to come back later. What a great choice that was. The food was extremely well prepared and delicious, and the staff was very attentive, in spite of the fact that there were so many tables filled! A restaurant not to be missed when visiting old town Vilnius.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We arrived on Saturday afternoon and walked into Old Town after a nap. We found Medininkai by lucky accident. We sat out in the courtyard - it was hot and we had campari and sodas. After that we shared a large mixed salad with chopped veggies and wonderful vinaigrette. The menu has a choice of continental fare and traditional fare. We chose the ceppelini with wild mushroom sauce. They were very good and filling, not fried, but rather boiled and the creamy mushroom sauce was light and flavorful with a generous dusting of fresh dill. The meal was accompanied by a basket of fresh breads.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

One of the most famous restaurants in Vilnius. It's famous because of it's good traditional Lithuanian kitchen.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Had one meal here and found the food to be very good. there was plenty of choice with most of the dishes being Lithuanian. Staff were very friendly and attentive.