The good bits:-
* Convenient location (5 minutes walk from Gates of Dawn / Old Town / train & bus station)
* Good size room & well heated
The not-so-good bits:-
* Location - located right next to a 4 way traffic intersection AND train tracks. Dont expect a good nights sleep.
* Paper thin walls - conversations in adjoining rooms / hallway can be heard.
* Cash only - inconvenient and no foreign currency (EURO) change available.
* Linen - multiple stains on both sides of duvet cover.
* Bathroom - one bin provided for toilet tissue, no shower curtain and hand held shower head.
* Servicing of rooms - the only thing that was done during our stay was to have the toilet tissue bin emptied. Nothing else was done in the room.
* Unlimited coffee option proved difficult - if you wanted a coffee after 10:30am you had to request this via 'reception'.
* Uninformative staff & extremely odd 'greeting' upon arrival.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Florens Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.