“I love you kitchen.”
Review of Balti Drambliai

Balti Drambliai
Ranked #380 of 1,087 Restaurants in Vilnius
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Balti Drambliai - vegetarian beer bar with ancient basement and big outdoor cafe, grill nights, concerts, tea club, poetry evenings and other entertainment. Selection of beer, tasty pizzas and burgers, also falafels, stews and must try spicy milk tea.
Reviewed April 13, 2018

Im not veegan, but i love this place, you have so many diferent dishes. even if i have vegan meal you spices makes it so tasty i wish to eat meal after meal. i know sometime you have some food with meat, i hope no vegetarians would be scared of that to eat in your lovly restaurant! :)

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a reviewReviews (110)

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

This was recommended by locals and we were pleasantly surprised. Very quirky place - we ventured downstairs.
Food was tasty and service was good.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I was recommended this bar/restaurant by a Walking Tour guide, when I asked her if she knew of any places which did Indian food.

Along I went on Tuesday night and found a table. The Waitress came along to take my order but, when I said that I would like some food, she informed me that the kitchen closed at 9.00pm. I looked at my watch, it was 8.50pm.

I reasoned that everyone deserves a second chance, so I returned on Wednesday, earlier this time to avoid disappointment. Once again, I took a seat. The Waitress came to me to take my order. "Can I have a menu, please?" "The kitchen is already closed," "But it's only 8.20pm, I was told last night that it closed at 9.00pm" "The kitchen is closed!"

I will be feeding my experience back to my tour guide and suggesting that she doesn't recommend this place to other tourists. It's clearly unreliable.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Not always keen on vegetarian meals, but this was superb. The range of beers was excellent also, very enjoyable, and excellent service. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2018

Vegan and vegetarian couple.

We went for lunch and got a table straight away - there was only one member of staff serving at the bar and serving the food, so it took a little while to get some menus and get the order rolling.

We had broccoli cream soup to start, a vegetarian burger and a vegan curry for mains. All dishes were lovely, very tasty, good sizes and well presented.

The interior of the restaurant is very interesting, a medieval dungeon, mixed with oriental artworks - a fabulous wooden elephant shaped bar!

Overall, a relaxed atmosphere, great food and an enjoyable experience - good prices too!

Date of visit: February 2018