“Great Location to Meet People”
Review of de Cuba

de Cuba
Ranked #7 of 76 Restaurants in Palanga
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We met my cousin from France here. Our vacations, without any knowledge on either side,
coincided so we planned to meet here. It was a great place to eat and be entertained. It was
cheerful, friendly, lively and yes, a little loud. The service was not the fastest but when you know
that there is seating for 650 people, counting inside and out, you understand why. It is really a
happy place. We ate there a few times and were never disappointed. If you want to feel good while eating, go here; it will cheer you up.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice restaurant alongside the main promenade in Palanga. Good food for a fair price, nothing fancy. The service was friendly and the view perfect.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

When I go to dine, the main priority of mine is food. Unfortunately, this place has nothing to boast about. We had some chicken wings as a snack and we were disappointed: 26 lt for two poor wings cut into 3 pieces, over fried, dry and too salty. Salmon roast was once again over fried and the excessive oil in the plate didn't look appetising. The service was OK, maybe a little slow but bearable, the surroundings was the only thing I liked. If you want to have drink you may go there (though the cocktails aren't the best here and the choice of bottled wine will not impress the proficient). If you want to have a really good dinner with exceptional and tasty food - the place to avoid.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

GOOD: I went with my friends. The staff was really friendly, and the waiting time was just normal. The prize was good. And in my case the food was also really good.
I ordered a Pizza, and I like it. As I couldn't eat it all, the remaining was prepared for taken. My friends ordered also dessert (chocolate), the presentation was good and in their view point they tasted good.
As far as we could checked there are three places where you can sit: the front terrace (where you can see people walking along the street), inside the building, and the backward terrace. We prefered the backward terrace, and honestly we though we had made the correct decision. It was very beautiful. I am attaching some picture.

BAD: The music was really loud in some moments, so we had to speak loudly sometimes. And also, the selection of the music was quite weird, they were mixing classical music with pop or latin music and so on, so you can be relaxing-exciting-relaxing-exciting... I recommend them to think of it.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere is nice and lovely. Prices higher than in others restaurants of Palanga. There were not much people in restaurant but the table was dirty. We ordered some meat courses but it was cold. It means food was not made fresh. We expected better quality.

1  Thank egle_travel