“Good Hotel for a Business Visit”

Green Park Hotel Klaipeda
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Klaipeda
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was surprised by this hotel, to be honest I didn't expect much, the staff are willing and helpful, the breakfast was better than expected. The room was clean and well kept. The hotel is in an OK location, there is a large shopping mall about 10 minutes walk away, this has plenty of options for food and a picture theatre if you're bored with nothing to do. I will stay here again, the price is very competitive.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Robertas L, General Manager at Green Park Hotel Klaipeda, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear Reviewer KiwiRobbie,
Thank you very much for a kind review. For me it is always great to read positive comments about our teams and guest satisfaction with our service. Should your travels bring you back to Klaipeda, we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back at Park Inn by Radisson Klaipeda Hotel.
Best reagrds from Klaipeda,

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Hotel is typical Par Inn standard. Good location in city center close to ferry to Kurskaya Kosa. Breakfast is very poor. Reception was very helpful. Big free parking area Good quality of sleeping although rooms are very ascetic but for this price..

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Robertas L, Manager at Green Park Hotel Klaipeda, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear Jacek,
Thank you very much for your feedback after your stay in our hotel. I’m very happy by reading positive comments about our reception staff. They are really excellent and very friendly! I also see from your review that we have to improve our service in some areas, especially in breakfast. I would be very grateful if you could write me by email robertas.lukosius@rezidorparkinn.com your comments as to how we could increase the quality of the breakfast. This will help us to improve our service in the future.
In the meantime, thank you once again for your stay and I hope to see you in our hotel during your next visit to Klaipeda.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We appreciated having a work counter with lots of outlets and a straight-back chair for computer work. The beds were firm, but not too hard. The staff was very obliging--especially as we had several requests including extra pillows, iron and ironing board, umbrella, mugs and extra amenities. The WiFi worked great. The breakfast buffet was nicely varied, including 2 kinds of hot eggs, two hot meats, hot vegetables and lots of cold cuts and fish; several kinds of real juice and fresh fruit.

Parking was accessible and free!

The only minuses we could find were vey limited storage/hanger space (no closet, just hooks on the wall) and a teeny, tiny TV. Even so, we would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Robertas L, General Manager at Green Park Hotel Klaipeda, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear Reviewer CBear55,
First of all thank you very much for your visit in our hotel and great review. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the stay. In the near future we are planning to renew our hotel. And then the minuses that you have mentioned will be replaced.
In the meantime, I’m grateful for your visit and I will be happy to see you again in Park Inn by Radisson Klaipeda.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Donlada at the reception was really one of a kind! Really friendly, smiling and ready to help. When I arrives, she was dealing wih an angry customer, in a very good way, and she made everything possible to satisfy the demanding customer!
My check-in was smooth and eventhough I arrived early, I was given a room. And Sometime, After having to deal with an angry customer, you sometime loose your smile, but with Donalda, it was not the case, she remained smiling and gave me a great service!
The hotel is well situated, a 2-minute drive to the ferry. As I had a car, it was not a problem to go the town either.
The price is decent, the room lack of air-conditionning, but I slept with the window wide-open, without having any trouble of noise from the street.
Breakfast was nice, not of the best breakfast you can dream of, but as it is included in the room rate, nothing to complain about.
My room was overlooking the parking, and there was buses in the morning with teir engines started, waiting for the tourists to alight. As I was awake, it hasn't been a problem for me, but maybe, if you want a quiet room, ask for one at the rear of the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room at the rear, not over the parking!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Robertas L, General Manager at Green Park Hotel Klaipeda, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Dear seventynine,
Thank you very much for a kind review. It is always great to read positive comments about our employees and guest satisfaction with the hotel. Should your travels bring you back to Klaipeda, we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back at Park Inn by Radisson Klaipeda Hotel.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

I was disappointed with this hotel as it was below the standard of other Park Inn hotels that I have stayed at.

I believe the hotel has been taken over by Park Inn and it felt like the only real change was the sign on the roof and the staff’s uniforms.

The bed was comfortable and the room was a decent size. There was no kettle in the room which is normally a feature of other Park Inn hotels. The carpet was quite worn and stained; clearly it hadn’t been replaced since Park Inn took over the hotel. There was no wardrobe, only a few coat hangers on the coat hooks. The television was small and old but had a range of foreign channels.

The bathroom was clean and functional but again not as modern as in other Park Inn hotels.

On a positive, the Wi-Fi worked well throughout the hotel despite being advertised as only being available on the first floor.

We sat down in the restaurant to order a meal and were told it would take at least an hour to cook spaghetti due to a group being catered for that evening. We left and ate elsewhere so I can’t comment on the quality of the food.

The breakfast was below the standard of other Park Inn hotels that I have stayed at. There was a small amount of hot food as well as cereals and a small selection of breads and cheeses.

One morning the floor in the breakfast room was being mopped whilst guests were eating breakfast. The floor in front of the buffet was soaking wet and slippery. Then the lady started mopping the floor around the tables, practically running the mop over our feet! By the time we left the breakfast room, the whole floor was wet and a waiter was following the lady around the room drying it with a tea towel!

When we checked out, the lady had moved into reception and was now mopping the reception area, right in front of the reception desk. Surely this could have waited until mid-morning when breakfast was over and guests had checked out.

The hotel is fine for a good night’s sleep but don’t expect the same comforts as in other hotels in the Park Inn chain.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Robertas L, General Manager at Green Park Hotel Klaipeda, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

Dear pmd76,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your comments and will use it to improve our services.

On behalf of our entire team I apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel. We are in process of planning the renovation of our hotel and this would include the replacement of carpets and TV’s.

Once again thank you very much for your feedback and I hope that you enjoyed your trip to Klaipeda. We are looking forward of welcoming you back and we will do our best to meet and exceed your expectations during your next visit.

With best regards,

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I would recommend this hotel very clean and very friendly. The people are very helpful there especially Aleksandra she was a great help and nothing was too much for her. Not once did I get the impression that she wished it was time to go home. I stayed there on a business trip so appreciated the warmth I received when I returned to the hotel each night.
The menu in the restaurant is not huge but all the courses I had were very well put together.
The room was very clean and especially the corners of the bathroom that sometimes don't get cleaned as well as the rest of the room was spotless.
Do not think they have a swimming pool and not sure about room service. A bit like a premier inn only a lot nicer.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Robertas L, General Manager at Green Park Hotel Klaipeda, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Dear David,

Thank you very much for reviewing us and for the nice comments. We were really glad to read that your stay with us was an enjoyable one!
We shall certainly discuss the variety of dishes in our restaurant. Meanwhile we are looking forward to welcoming you back at Park Inn by Radisson Klaipeda.

With best regards from Klaipeda,

Reviewed March 31, 2012

We were traveling in a group and stayde in this hotel for five nights. The rooms are basic but clean. No hair dryer but that can be borrowed from the reception. Very quiet stay nea to the shopping mall "Akropolis". We took taxi every time we went to the city centre. The taxis were still reasonable price even though the gasoline´s price is same than in Finland 1,6€/liter. When we came from the airport taxi costed us 160 litas and when we went home it was only 70 litas...

The clothes were also the same price level than the rest of the Europe. Only dining out was cheaper and the food was good everywhere!

The weather is very windy even on summer time but the beach is absolutely gourgeous!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Robertas L, General Manager at Green Park Hotel Klaipeda, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

Dear NiinaE,

Thank you for posting a review and all the comments you made about Klaipeda. Unfortunately there are still fraudulent taxi drivers in our city. So next time you are going to Klaipeda, I would recommend you to order taxi from the hotel. However I'm glad to read that you enjoyed the visit to Klaipeda and I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back at Park Inn by Radisson.

Greetings from the port city with beautiful beaches,