“Sorida”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vivalavita

Vivalavita
Ranked #16 of 140 Restaurants in Klaipeda
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Sorida”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Very nice place, lovely food and very pleasure staff! Thank you very much! Im sure I'm back to here with my friends again!!!!

• Polish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great view and good food”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We very much enjoyed out meal here. The pork dish was delicious and sized well. The price was very fair for the meals and service!

• Visited May 2014
Klaipeda, Lithuania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Amazing view"”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

One of the best places for chill-out, to sit down with your girlfriend or boyfriend or just a friend. To drink a cocktail and watch amazing view from windows. Very nice surrounding, city lights. I felt very comfortable. Only one thing that I don't like there. I tried Cezar salad. It was delicious, normal price. And because I'm a bartender of one of the clubs I tried one of the cocktails. It was not bad, but not so good, because the price of cocktail was not that cheap. I don't have a problem with the price, but if the price is a higher than average cocktail price it is has to be with a quality. So my advice for VivaLaVita is to take a look at your all cocktails. Give more attention to it. Keep working guys! I will come next time! ;)

• Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, friendly staff and wonderful view”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Yesterday it was snowing and I just watched the port and ships getting covered by snow. Wonderful! I tried Cezar salad. It was great! Staff is friendly and thoughtful.

Klaipeda, Klaipedos Apskritis, Lithuania
“Awesome view, cozy, delicious cocktails, good music.”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I recommend this place for its cozy setup, awesome view to the sea, delicious cocktails and good music. I highly recommend to try out their chicken liver pâté.

Visited April 2013