All reviews nice view old town sky bar breakfast room is top floor different levels baltic sea sitting area tasty breakfast nice room city centre port panorama
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2019

I have stayed several hotels in KLaipeda, but I can honestly say that this is the best one in KLaipeda city. This hotel has everything what you need: different choice of room categories (I have stayed in Kcenter building - so the view to the port and sea was amazing); I have visited pool and sauna which was quite and tidy. They have two superb restaurants on the 20th floor and 12th floor of main building. The food selection was one of the best I have seen while travelling. Breakfast area is quite big and food quality was fine also. But the best part that they are in the very city center, so you can travel all around by foot. Enjoyed the stay and definetely I will be back. Recommended to everyone. Service exceptional and attentive.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Hotels to quite central only a short walk from the old own. Staff were polite an friendly. Breakfast is a bit of a trek from the main part of the hotel. The bar on the top floor was never nice and relaxing with fab views of the city.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
FOMKL, Front Office Manager at Amberton Hotel Klaipeda, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear Guest,
thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it.
Regards,
Deimante Pabrezaite

Reviewed February 25, 2019

I disappointed with my stay here. Very strange and hard route from reception to my room and later to breakfast restaurant. You need to go up by stairs, then go down, then by elevator get up to room. My room was on 12th floor. Room floor was giving sound like old old country side house, TV old. Bathroom was good, with bath. As I understand there are two buildings and I was in old one, seems to be.
Breakfast was not so good that I expected from 4 star hotel. Many vegetables and not meat. One coffee machine was making coffee without coffee.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,
thank you for your review, regret for all your inconveniences during your stay with us. Please accept our apologies. We will make sure to check all your observations.
Regards,
Deimante Pabrezaite.
Front office manager.

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Impersonal, lacking in warmth & welcome. But fantastic room with a view & efficient enough service.
I was disappointed not to get a complimentary first bottle of water.
The first night was quiet but the second night there was a lot of party noise next door- as the rooms are so far from reception i feel there is minimal ‘policing’ of comings & goings. To be fair, on calling reception to complain of this, i think they did call the room and the noise lessened then stopped.
Breakfast in a cavernous hall was also impersonal- but the fare was adequate.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
FOMKL, General Manager at Amberton Hotel Klaipeda, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

Dear Felicity,
Thank you for your review on our hotel. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed stay with us and amazing sea views from our hotel. Your feedback and comments are highly valued as it helps us to become better. We will look into issues you have mentioned to correct.
Looking forward to welcome you back.
Aiste Matjosaityte
General manager

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Functional basic Amberton Hotel in Klaipeda with open restaurant next to the lobby. The hotel has an old wing and a new wing with retail shops and function rooms in the new wing. Simple good value for money hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018