“Nouvelle Cusine style restaurant”
Review of Kleipeda La Cle - CLOSED

Kleipeda La Cle
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2012

the food was delicious and also appetizing to the eye; but they didn't have a wine list or the young waitresses failed to offer it to me

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We have just spent THE most wonderful evening - (32 of us) at this Restaurant, last Saturday night. The Food was amazing. As each course was served, the Chef came out to tell give us full INFO of the food which he had prepared! This made the evening even more special.
Incredible - 9 courses! Each course artistically arranged on the dish, the taste was divine. All the Staff were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. A truly enjoy experience.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This restaurant is really a very nice surprise in Klapeida .
We have chosen it thanks to the trip advisor reviews , have reserved a place via our hotel as we were 4 persons. We arrived quite late - around 20.30 (closing time is 22.00hrs), but we were served with a lot of enthusiasm. We took the recommendation : veal liver and were surprised with the quality and presentation. The chef cooks in front of you (open kitchen) ; all is so fresh.
The wine list is very good, offers a wide choice and you get also good advice.

1  Thank Christiane V
Reviewed August 4, 2012

La Cle offers a nice change of pace from other restaurants in the area, which all seem to offer variations of the same menu. The owner/chef here has kept the menu choices simple but does them very well. The meal begins with a fresh baguette and an herb butter spread. A business lunch menu offers soup, an entree and a choice of drinks. On my first visit I had the fish soup followed by grilled salmon and white wine. The soup was very light and savory. The salmon was cooked perfectly and was just the right portion size for lunch. On my next visit I had pasta with mushrooms and smokey-flavored pancetta, which, again, was excellent. The price is slightly higher than other restaurants in the area but is well worth it. I look back on this as the best food I had in my four weeks in Lithuania.

2  Thank rebeccacharlene
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Ate at Anikes but was feeling I wanted more interesting deserts so I tasted 2 of La Cles and they was good also a nice glass of wine.