“Trully Fantastic!!!”

Buon Giorno Trattoria
Ranked #167 of 253 Restaurants in Kaunas
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Dear Friends,Creation works are inspired by life and the environment that surrounds me everyday. All emotions are meaningful, all thoughts and dreams can become a reality if you believe in it. You- are a big part of that environment, my fulfilled and future dreams inspiration. Pause just a moment and write down the very first, and only sincere thought that crossed your mind when you entered the "Buon giorno" spaces.Yours allwaysBuongiorneta
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
“Trully Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have visited Lithuania twice this year and I have to tell you about Tratoria restaurant in Kaunas.
During my stay I went to Tratoria almost every day and every day I had absolutely amazing service and fantastic food, drinks and deserts. I have also got to know the owners and they are very personable and friendly couple. I love this place and I will be coming back every time :-)

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Grazina M

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Highly Recommend :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Good, simple and homely Italian cooking, pleasant and polite waiters, good wine and beer selection, great atmosphere. Every time I travel to Lithuania I end up taking my clients and friends to either Tratoria or Taverna in Kaunas. Thank you for taking good care of us time and time again!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sky C
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

One of the best restaurants I've been to in a while, I'ts a must visit restaurant great food great service great experience highly recommended!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Dlankauskas
Rome, Italy
“Stunning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

I've been in holidays in Lithuania last week with my family and someone recommended us this restaurant... It was absolutely stunning, the food excellent and the stuff really friendly and professional. I highly recommend it, the atmosphere also was perfect, felt like home. Grazie :)

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Fabrizio C
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fabulousss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

I've been on holiday to Lithuania and had a great meal at this restaurant! The service was great. Kepp up the good work!

• Visited October 2013