“Very nice host lady and good service!”
Review of Anele's B&B

Anele's B&B
Ranked #2 of 27 Kaunas B&B and Inns
San Francisco, California
“Very nice host lady and good service!”
Reviewed April 24, 2011

The B&B is only 5 minutes away from the Kaunas airport by car, and the nice host lady provided airport shuttle service free of charge. Room and bathroom were clean and the restaurant nearby was amazing!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank ppqq

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
India
Reviewed November 20, 2010

I booked this place because this was very near to the airport for low cost airlines. This place is owned and run by an old Lithuanian couple. It had some excellent services to offer. When
I landed into Kaunas, the lady was already there waiting with the car for free pick up service to the hotel (B&B). After reaching the hotel I were pleased with the service again. They offered a nice cup of tea and then I was on to my rooms. Also I got a map with the directions and the lady was very helpful with answering my ever ending questions. The breakfast offered in the morning was good enough. If fact I had by return flight by 6AM in the morning nevertheless, the old lady prepared breakfast in the morning and gave me the packed breakfast. Also with fog outside, she drove the car till airport as early as 4.30AM (free drop service), which I have never expected. Also I was offered free wireless internet connection at my room, which came handy to me. I would like to mention here about the toilet / bathroom. They had a common bath with toilet, which was in fact bigger than the room I stayed [:)].

However there are couple of negatives about this place. This is little off from the city center and the rooms are not sound proof. So when ever some one walks in the night, I got disturbed.

The cost to service ration works very good for this place and I would like to recommend this place for a short stay in Lithuania.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends