TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Lovely service and massage

A nice woman welcomed me and I had a really good face and feet massage. I was floating away.. You... read more

Reviewed October 6, 2018
Helene H
Stavanger, Norway
via mobile
Very pleased with the experience!

Reviewed August 5, 2017
Лариса Я

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kaunas
from $45.37
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2017

I went for a anti cellulite massage, and I absolutely loved it! The masseuse was professional and nice. Place itself small and cozy , and located in the very centre of the city. Gladly recommend for relaxation and also for treating yourself with a great massage)

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Лариса Я
Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

First of all, you won't find 5senses on Google maps, but it's there! And if you want to visit a spa while in Kaunas, book a treatment here. Egle, the owner, is a wonderful woman! I spent nearly 2 hours there; first 15 min in the sauna and then a peeling/body scrub. After a shower it was time for my 60 min relaxing massage and it was absolutely amazing!!! Highly recommended!! Very good value for money.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

Egle is such an amazing person ,she opened on a Sunday for us!!!
We have tried :sauna,scrub ,face treatment and massage ,all body massage and everything was just perfect. Services are very well done,the products she use are high quality and prices are vary fair !!
We would come back again next month !!!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Delia G
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Very good massage and good prices.

Sweet woman who has the place. She decided to open for us on a Sunday even though she had closed so we could get some massage. Thumbs up from here

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Maria P
Reviewed April 23, 2016

If you want to relax and to have a really good massage, visit this cosy place in the center of Kaunas. A professional massage theraphist, variuos SPA procedures. I really enjoyed it.

Date of experience: April 2016