“Good Pizza Place”

Dining options: Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Good Pizza Place”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Good pizza place, nice decor, Service was ok, waiting for too long to have a menu and too late for the meal to arrive, understaffed.

Visited January 2012

• Czech first
  • Slovak first
“Average pizza”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I went to this pizzeria many times, many years ago it was one of the best pizzerias in town until I tried the resl italian pizza. But overall they serve good, average pizza, I had also bad experience but then I got more lucky.

• Visited December 2011
Hlohovec
“Pizzeria da Giacomo”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Two years ago I went to this pizzeria with my brother only because one of my friends told me they sold gluten-free pizza. I was surprised by the staff who told me that I can have anything from the card, but only the pastry will be different. So I asked if they had gluten free sausages or ham and if the sauce was gluten-free too and she didn't know! I was shocked and disappointed.
The pizza was good, but I only ate about a half of it. I was hungry but afraid. My brother had to finish it. He liked it a lot though. This might have changed since then. I only wish the staff in restaurants (in general not only here) were more trained about gluten-free diet and cooking, especially if they offer it to people with coeliac disease.