“Relax in luxury”

Danubius Health Spa Resort Thermia Palace
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Piestany
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I can warmly recommend this immazing hotel. Naturally pleasant stuff will make you believe, that you are their only, most important guest. They will provide you cooking and service in the best quality. And last, but not least, in their soft warm mud with real healing effect you will feel like in the seventh heaven. I enjoyed relax in luxury with the best effect to my aching back (scoliosis and broken vertebra).

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Dana C
SpaPiestany, Manager at Danubius Health Spa Resort Thermia Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Mrs. Dana,

Josef Provazek
Hotel Manager

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I booked a spa package for this beautiful Art Deco hotel and was not disappointed. Was allocated a large room with a balcony at the front with a view of the gardens beyond. 'Spa Island' is beautifully landscaped and easy to walk around (the whole circuit was about 4kms). Although I stayed on a full board 'slimming' diet programme, the food was varied and interesting (if a little bland for my personal taste) but not in the least bit 'rabbit' food. In fact given the amount I ate was amazed to lose several kilos in a week. The package included consultations with a doctor and dietitian and everything felt very professional from start to finihs. But it is the spa attached and the variety of treatments on offer which really make this place special. The focus is on rehabilitation rather than beauty (no fake tans or nails in sight) and many of the visitors have obvious spinal and joint problems. I came away after a week with more flexibility than have had in the last 10 years and that unexpected result was worth the price of the trip alone. Although there didn't appear to be many guests from the UK, English is widely spoken as there many visitors from the Middle East who appear to come back year after year. I will certainly be saving up to join them!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank sbunnie
SpaPiestany, Manager at Danubius Health Spa Resort Thermia Palace, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear guest,

Your opinion is very important to us .

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Hotel is very nice. Tidy. Quiet. It has its unforgettable charm. The staff is very professional. I love the local cuisine. Every day was a large selection of delicious meals. I recommend any fish and meat. His taste has always been great. I have a room with a nice view of the pool. The entire hotel is accessible by wifi. Excellent. Although my stay here was short, I believe that in a short time go back. I can only recommend to all. Amazing is also the spa facilities. Relax and pleasure.

Room Tip: Garden view is the best!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
SpaPiestany, Manager at Danubius Health Spa Resort Thermia Palace, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for visiting Health Spa Piešťany and for sharing your experiences with us. Your opinion is very important to us and your comments will help us further improve our service. We look forward to welcoming you back to Health Spa Piestany soon and promise that we will do our utmost to ensure you have an enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

beautiful historical building and spa, clean, pleasant, but not corresponding 5*, choise of food is :-( , frozen food, the same food on buffet every morning and every evening , chicken broth = beef broth , etc etc...,
problems with organisations of spa procedures

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank joannaBratislava
SpaPiestany, Manager at Danubius Health Spa Resort Thermia Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at our Danubius Health Spa Resort Thermia Palace.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Your opinion is very important to us and your comments will help us to improve our service. Your evaluation of our facilities and service provided us with the opportunity to work towards meeting all of your expectation on your future visit.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we may be of further assistance.

Yours faithfully

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I felt like I needed a break and wanted some me time, the best me time I ever took. The hotel was splendid..the theraphies and the theraphy rooms just fabulous. The healing waters...certainly worked. They had a superb and extensive breakfast menu, with champagne thank you very much..the whole island was magical and within walking distance to the city. I had another trip advisor account before, but it somehow dissapeared thus the dates of my stay are not accurate I stayed there in March 2007.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
SpaPiestany, Manager at Danubius Health Spa Resort Thermia Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Your sincerely

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for two weeks , the spa and treatment were perfect. The location is good and near the bridge that near the city center and shops. However, the air condition was so hot 27•C . If we opened the windows , insects and spiders would attached us.

Stayed: October 2013
SpaPiestany, Manager at Danubius Health Spa Resort Thermia Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Mrs. Mneera,
Thank you very much for your recent stay at our Thermia Palace Hotel and your comments.
Your evaluation of our facilities and service provided us with the opportunity to work towards meeting all of your expectation on your future visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to Health Spa Piestany soon and will do our utmost to ensure you have an enjoyable stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we may be of further assistance.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was in this hotel for the first time with my best friend, who was already there for three times before. It was an amazing experience. Waiters, barmans and the entire staff was excellent. We most enjoyed the outdoor pool and a nice big every day tidy room. I missed a whirlpool by the pool or in the garden. Every day we enjoyed the food. The cuisine in this hotel was really delicious and always fresh. Im adding some photos here. I hope it was not my last visit to this hotel. It was an experience. I had a great end of summer with my best friend.

Room Tip: there is good to be with friends, then you can fully enjoy what the hotel offers
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank katjelin
SpaPiestany, Manager at Danubius Health Spa Resort Thermia Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Mrs. Katjelin,

Thank you very much for visiting Health Spa Piešťany and for your positive feedback.