“My cup of coffee”

Karma Coffee
Description: Speciality coffee place, cakes and drinks
Description: Speciality coffee place, cakes and drinks
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Amazing coffee, nice staff. I highly recommend this place:) If you are looking for a good coffee shop in Liptovsky Mikulas this is the place :)

Reviewed August 6, 2018

For all those coffee fans out there who have been searching in vain, for a good coffee in Europe, I have finally found it!
I was about to give up all hope and terminate my coffee drinking till my return home, until we stumbled on yet another cafe. This one is different. They understand coffee, and produce a brew worthy of matching some of the better cafes in Sydney. They roast their own beans, and the barrista knows his stuff. Congratulations and I hope that Slovak coffee drinkers learn to appreciate what a real coffee experience is all about. We wish you well.

2  Thank ottospinka
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Found this awesome coffee shop. Brilliant atmosphere, great coffee and really welcoming hosts. Definitely stopping by again.

2  Thank 863dannye
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Not exaggerating. I've just had the best Flat white I've ever had. Truly sensational.
I'm a fussy bugger when it comes to coffee. Had to leave feedback as I was a little dumbstruck as to how good it was.
So good in fact i ordered two haha

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank 187dunc
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

The granola is so good here! And the owner is super nice and helpful :) would recommend to anyone who wants something other than cake and sweets for breakfast!

Date of visit: May 2018