See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 27, 2016

The staff is kindly, our room clean and the hostel well located - near the centre of Kosice.
Friendly staff all spoke English.
Clean rooms.
Good WiFi signal in the room.
Reasonable price.
Clean bathrooms and toilets, but outside, not in the room.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank kovesfer
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

I had a good time at the hostel. Clean! I stayed in the dormitory and had a shared bathroom. The toilet situation was not easy for me. From the reception there is an opening in the wall to the toilet. what happens in bathroom does not stay in bathroom.. Other then that it is a nice place. Once again I fell in love with one of the staff.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for the first stop of our interrailing trip and we would recommend it. The hostel itself is very basic but clean and the location is perfect, not a far walk to anything we visited. The staff were extremely helpful from being very accommodating when we arrived at 1.30am to printing off train reservations for us. Wifi was good.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank jmerc3
Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

You get what you pay for (I paid 20€ for one bed in a double room) and for that price it was worth it. It is around 10 min walk to St. Elisabeth Cathedral which is downtown. Yes, you need to have cash. Otherwise, the closest ATM is located: when you exit the hostel and are on the main street, turn right, go 2 blocks straight. When you get to the roundabout, pass the intersection, turn right and you will see some commercial building and there are two ATMs outside the building - cannot miss that. It is a 5 min walk.
Mattresses are very thin, it feels very hard. Staff is very friendly. Do not expect hostel ambience. Good for one/two night stay. 10 min walk from central station thru wonderful city park.
BTW Kosice is a wonderful city!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2015

Good location, nice staff, nice room (even though it was twin, when I preferred double), shared bathroom and wifi is ok. It's a good option for the price (it was the cheaper when I searched). So it worths.

Date of stay: July 2015