All reviews living room pillow menu private sauna welcome drink walking distance per night first floor old town business trip city centre bath toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2019

When being in Kosice doing business, I always stay here. It has its standards and they really look after you very nicely. Breakfast tastes great, fresh and rich choice. Rooms are modern and good looking. Also excellent location in the centre.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2019

Great location close to the Old Town. Very friendly staff. The room is spacious, clean and comfortable, well thought-out design and well-equiped. It has two badrooms, private sauna, kitchenette, bathroom. Complimentary water and welcome drink is waiting for you upon the arrival. There's a lot of toys for kids. And the toiletries for kids. Very nice. We were suggested to have our breakfast in room. That was very comfortable.
The only thing that was unclear was breakfast. The room rate was indicated for 4 persons, but we were told that breakfast is included only for 3 persons, just because the kids are under 6. Well, not a big deal.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2018

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful stay at City Residence. The facility is newly renovated (with parts still under renovation). Our apartment was large, attractive, well stocked, and incredibly clean. The welcome drink and gifts were a nice touch. The breakfasts were fantastic and the staff understood gluten allergy. There is a lovely cafe and courtyard where we enjoyed an espresso daily. Walking distance to downtown and very good restaurants. City Residence is an excellent facility in Slovakia which is not well known for its tourism. Best of all was the staff, in particular the manager. The majority of the staff spoke English which was helpful as we do not speak Slovak.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I spent 11 nights here on a business trip in Augusst 2018. The staff are great, the apartment was superb. So much better to pay for having a separate bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom and living room - than paying the same cost for a hotel per night in Kosice! There is a breakfast menu (~20 items), a pillow menu (yes really :) ) and free bicycle included! What a pleasure to stay here. If and when I visit Kosice again, I will definitely stay here. I had a mid-range room on the first floor. My thanks go to the great staff Lara and Simona especially.

Room tip: I had an apartment on the first floor, which is nice because you have chairs on the balcony which look down into the courtyard.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I book this hotel every time I travel for business trip to Kosice. The hotel is in the centre of Kosice, walking distance to Hlavna street. The aparments are really spacious, very nice furnished and incredibly cozy. Breakfast is included and delicious. My best choice in Kosice.

Date of stay: June 2018