All reviews living room pillow menu private sauna welcome drink walking distance per night first floor old town business trip city centre toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I book this hotel every time I travel for business trip to Kosice. The hotel is in the centre of Kosice, walking distance to Hlavna street. The aparments are really spacious, very nice furnished and incredibly cozy. Breakfast is included and delicious. My best choice in Kosice.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank LuciaL2792
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Hotels is almost ideally situated - in walking distance from downtown and at the same time easy accessible by car. It has own parking, and stay here is pretty quiet. Apartments are large and very clean. The best place I ever stayed in Košice

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank smallhausen1
Reviewed December 18, 2017

Really happy with the choice - it's amazingly close to the city center (and Christmas market), quiet, with a view and breakfast in your room! Fireplace is a great plus -
with the rain beating on the rooftop windows and the heat from the fire there wasn't anything more to ask. Bathroom had both shower and bath and also a sauna. Food was nice, apartment was really thought-through. Staff did everything they could so we were happy - which we were. Recommended!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nohypozem
Reviewed December 14, 2017

I was there just for one night, and that bad. Because in such a location I reccomend to stay longer. Huge room and huge bathroom. Bottle of Slovak vine for each guest + bottles of water and coffe machine. 3D television and good wifi. Comfortable bed and pillow menu - if the usual one, not satisfying you. Unfortunatelly I didin't try breakfast as I was leaving very early, but reception prepared for me tasty breafast box.

I reccomend!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Too bad we only spent one night here. Everything is awesome! The staff, the rooms, the location. If we ever come back in Košice, this is the hotel we will certainly choose again. We highly recommend the 4 person apartment with the sauna.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RESIDENCE18, Generálny riaditeľ at City Residence Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear Andrea, Thank you for your stay at City Residence and for your high rating, we really appreciate it and look forward to your next visit.