See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2016 via mobile

A fine hotel for the business trip. Good and clean room which is modern styled. Comfortable bed and for once good quality TV with enough channels available. Breakfast buffet simple but ok. Only 10 minutes/€ with the taxi from the airport. Personel speaks good English.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2015

We only stayed here for one night, and we arrived late in the evening and left early morning for a flight, so only experienced the room and the night shift receptionist.

What we did see impressed us a lot, the hotel is very modern, I loved the room, everything modern and looking almost unused, cleanliness was exceptional - 10 out of 10 if I could give such a score. The bed very clean and comfortable. Another thing I liked was you had to use your enter card to reach the group of rooms before you reach your own room, so another layer of security, always welcomed.

For the airport, this hotel is an excellent location, you are just 10 minutes drive away, and there is a lot of free parking right outside the main door. The location of the hotel is probably the main reason it will lose business to the other hotels in Kosice, you are a little way out from the centre. There are trams and buses very close by that will take you to the centre quickly and cheaply, although I am not sure of the situation at the moment while the major renovations are taking place to the Kosice tram system. Taxis are also an option, and very cheap in this city.And you can probably walk it in half an hour.

Based on the prices, this hotel offers very good value, and I expect to return here again in the future. Recommended.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AFCW
Reviewed September 17, 2015

To the hotel we (me and my son) came early evening (21:00). The reception give us key from the room and offered us to park the car in the secured service lot. The room was surprisingly big and very clean. It is visible that furniture is new. The day and night part of the room are separated and there is TV set in each part of the room. The bathroom is big and very nice. There is shower and bathtub.

The breakfast was somehow poor with small choice. I was in lot of hotels where breakfast was much better. We had a breakfast within the price. I think that regular price of the breakfast is too high.

And as the final summary, from this hotel I got more than I expected.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jan S
Reviewed August 19, 2015

i enjoyed the stay so much. beautiful, realy very clean room, parking available, high quality wifi connection, friendly stuff - we needed to change the room because of the noisy wedding onganized under our room, they have no problem with it, they provided second room about 10pm on a higher floor and told us to leave our luggage in the initial room - so we didnt have to pack and unpack everything in the evening. close to the airport and shopping center. breakfast were also very satisfying. i wish there were more this great hotels in the Slovakia. Definitely one of the best i have visited, i would definitely come back again ...

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2015

I stayed at kosice hotel for about two hours as i had to catch a flight from kosice airport,i am traveling a lot to eastern europe,but i must say, that this hotel is exceptional good, a real modern hotel, nice big rooms,clean and comfortable,very friendly staff, and the price is low,i wish i could stay there for longer, but my flight was 6am,so i wasn't able to stay there longer, but i will definitely stay there again when visiting kosice.

Date of stay: July 2015