“Service and Kindness makes a perfect stay”
Review of Hotel Bankov

Hotel Bankov
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Kosice
Zurich
“Service and Kindness makes a perfect stay”
Reviewed August 27, 2010

I booked the hotel in advise to a friend and the stay was amazing.
The hotel is located a bit out of the city and it is the oldest - historic hotel in slovakia but the whole facility is in a modern and perfect condition.
The room and bath we had is over a four star standart. We had free internet by cable an a plasma tv in the room. Breakfest is "alla card" and very good.
The staff was friendly, helpfull and genuiness. There was a breakdown of the electricity by reason of a thunder storm (half town was down on electricity) and we where asking to have some dinner. So they served all possible avalable food and it was just perfect!
Thanks for your kindness will come back.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Leadingman
Bankov, General Manager at Hotel Bankov, responded to this review, July 27, 2011
Dear Sir,
first of all I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us and with ather travellers and for your time to do so.
I am really happy to read the number of your positive comments on the hotel, service and our staff .
Thank you very much for that.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
My best regards from Kosice. Adriana Hurova - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed June 27, 2010

Hotel Bankov is the oldest hotel in Slovakia, however it's been extensively renovated to the perfect condition and atmosphere as it is now. For a business traveller like myself it is important to feel at home and to have everything what I desire against good prices. The spacious rooms are fully equipped and troughout the hotel you have free internet. The restaurant is one of the best in town and a perfect location to invite my clients. The relax center is nice if you have some extra time. The staff is multilingual, very friendly, helpful and dedicated to their jobs. Even in the weekend I discovered that it is a great location to start activities. Golf course and ski areas are very close to the hotel and cycling - or hiking tracks starts at the hotel. I can really recommend this hotel to other travellers.

Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank Edwin H
I would like to thank you for your kind review following your stay with us and for taking the time to post this feedback. I am so glad that you enjoy your experience with us on each stay and that you have made Hotel Bankov your Kosice home.
You have been kind enough to point out the many little touches that our guests seem to appreciate. I have just passed your kind feedback on to our team.
Thank you again for your very kind words and if you need any assistance in the near future please do contact myself directly. I look forward to welcoming you back for next time very soon.

Kind regards
Adriana Hurova- General Manager
West Sussex
Reviewed July 15, 2009

The wedding reception and our accommodation were all handled really professionally, the staff were all, without exception, friendly and helpful - it was a pleasure to stay at this hotel

• Stayed July 2009
Dear Madam, dear Sir,
Thank you very much for choosing Hotel Bankov for your wedding. It is very rewarding for us to see, that we were able to take care of every detail to make your stay unforgetable in every aspect. It was just pleasure for us.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Adriana Hurova- General Manager