All reviews beautiful hotel recommend this hotel sauna wellness slovakia therefor km
Selected filters
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

I came to Hotel Bankov after two years. As usually i found exvellent service. In the hotel are new spa premises, with various types of sauna. Rooms are on very high standart. Thank you, I will come again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

Very graceful and beautiful hotel.
The oldest hotel within the Kosice region.
Very nice staff and excellent restaurant.
A bit far from city center but a shuttle bus brings you free of charge to the historical Kosice city center. Great experience !

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

.Reception is wellcoming with old furniture and borrd clark, classic key, old fasion way, room clean, big with simple furniture, bath big and spacious, water preassure lower, missing cotton sticks, safe was free on room, wifi was weak, breakfast srandard choice, taste good, but not well signed, dinner and lunch was very good. Bed on room big, but only one sheet for double bed.... Furniture was older, parking front of hotel, spa good signed, but no time to visit it. TV flat and big, AC quite and powerfull. Place out of city, quite. Generaly OK, but for regulary 4 stars , I missing some improvements ....

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed September 28, 2016

It was a beautiful drive up the hill and through the forest to the hotel. We'd had a rough travel day in the heat and were hot and tired when we got to our room. We then discovered there was no air conditioning. We are not use to that. With the windows open, there was a pleasant country breeze coming through but any other time was hot in the room.
Getting out of the elevator was kind of spooky since the hall light kepts going on and off. Trying to find our room was worse since there were room numbers for what we would not think of as appropriate for that floor. I understan second floor, 200's, third floor, 300's. We were on the second floor but the room number was in the 300's or something of that nature. I was sure we were in the twilight zone.
The hotel was pleasant however. Nice furnishings in the room and hallways. Great selection of food for breakfast and a waitress even offered a blanket when eating outside on a cool morning.
Be aware of breakfast times. They were different on weekends than weekdays.
Although we did not use the ammenities, we have Slovak relatives who have gone there for romantic weekends and swimming and spa weekends with family.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Bankov, General Manager at Hotel Bankov, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Hi Sherlyn,

thank you for you positive feedback about your visit in Hotel Bankov, also for your comments regarding some small problems with orientation in the corridors, which we will solve fast to avoid any mistakes in the future.
We appreciate your kind words about the friendly customer service you received,
so I hope you had nice time in Košice and also in our hotel.
I hope you’ll return again .

Best regards.
A.Hurova, General manager

Reviewed September 19, 2016

I visit this hotel before, for business meeting. This was 1st time i stay at the hotel for longer period. It says that this hotel is older in Kosice city. I really appreciate the location, it is really good for family events, parties, weddings, trainings. The kitchen and food is good. well prepared, rich choices. Room was OK, clean, no issues there.
On the other hand I confused about for example bar - I never seen such dark room, dark furniture, wall paintings. Outside seating / restaurant - too many decorations, i dont understand those fishing nets under ceilings.
Official hotel guide said the over weekend breakfast is served from 08:00 AM, which is very untraditional compare to other hotel. Breakfast is server as buffer, but don't expect anyhing special, not too much effort, just basic.
During my stay there was private party / weeding and I was told by reception that because of that i can go for dinner and about 9:00 PM ??? Fortunatelly I was not hungry but seriously I don't think that this is good approach.
Overall it is OK hotel, hope they will try to work on issues.

Date of stay: September 2016