All reviews great hotel business trip superior room city centre spacious shower cost performance montana steakhouse situated approximately room service old town modern rooms free parking hotel restaurant perfect stay the room was nice breakfast buffet is mini bar
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2019

Hotel Yasmin meets all the expectations of a 4 star hotel and an additional warm and relaxed atmosphere. Staff is very well selected and trained to please guests, constantly reaching for the highest professional standards to meet their wishes. I stayed in the hotel Yasmin during summer 2018, and since I loved it so much I returned in March 2019. The room was exceptional, very large modern bathroom with double glass shower. Anything you need, the staff will jump and will help you with anything. Very highly recommended.
The manager Mr Zoltan Szegedy is very professional, kind and will always go that extra mile.
Thank you very much.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
MartinG6085, Manažér pre styk s verejnosťou at Hotel Yasmin Kosice, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Good day TatianLL,

thank you for your kinf review. Looking forward to your next visit.

Best regards

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

Only the room was nice but not as clean as it supposed to be. Soap marks on the sink and the bathtub was dirty as well. The bed is totally uncomfortable, couldn’t sleep very well.
When arrived to the hotel the girl on reception (don’t remember her name, she had curly hair) was looking at her phone or whatever she was doing but did not realised that i am standing there. So I had to greet her to get her attention. My booking was accidentally done for the next day not the one I supposed to stay. She was not helpful at all, not even giving suggestions to help the situation, but staying rude. She gave me a price for the night what was higher than online. So I rather made the booking online instead of with her on reception. Not even been asked if i need any help with luggage. Nothing explained about the breakfast and leisure.
The breakfast buffet was cold and the staff there looked like they hate what they are doing. Not even a good morning greeting from any of the staff, not even a smile. The coffee is dreadful.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear zs_fik24,

Thank you very much your stay with us as well as for the time take to write this feedback. We take both the good as well as the negative feedback very seriously, as it is a chance for us to improve and to grow. Your experience is definitely not one that corresponds with the way we train our staff or in line with the principles and philosophy of the hotel itself. I can assure you that I will take personal actions to look into these matters personally and seek actions to remedy this situation.
We have always taken the pride in our service standards, the unique design of the hotel and it saddens me to read this is no always so. Whilst I am fully aware that your experience is far from great one, I still remain hopeful that you will give the Yasmin Kosice hotel another chance and we will be able to welcome you back as our loyal and valued customer.

I wish you a very nice day with sincere regards

Andrea Bilecova
Executive Director

Reviewed March 1, 2019

Yasmin was not my first choice, but I am glad they had a room available for me. I was given a corner roon (817) and I really liked the room: nice view from the 8th floor, the room decoration skillfully combines new features and old items and it is well done.
Breakfast was diverse and copious, parking was available and free in front of the hotel, the city center is an easy walk away.
The Montana steak house in the hotel is a nice and convenient place for a business dinner. I will come back for sure.

Room tip: Corner rooms have a window in the shower!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
MartinG6085, Manažér pre styk s verejnosťou at Hotel Yasmin Kosice, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Dear francorusse,

We are so glad that you had such a nice experience with us while you were in Kosice. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We hope taht next time you come to Kosice, we will see you back at our Hotel Yasmin.

With best regards,

Reviewed January 22, 2019

I and my boyfriend stayed in this hotel in December and can definately recommend. Hotel is amazing, lovely cozy rooms, professional staff and tasty breakfast.
If you´re thinking to come there, just come, you will not regret.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MartinG6085, Manažér at Hotel Yasmin Kosice, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2019

Dear Monika,

thank you for your positive feedback. We are looking forward to your visit again.

Best regards

Martin

Reviewed January 14, 2019

This is a top class hotel with impeccable service. The rooms were exceptional, the staff were wonderful and extremely helpful. Anything we needed, the staff jumped up to help with. Highly recommend.
We´ve had an amazing stay and we will come back for sure.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MartinG6085, Manažér at Hotel Yasmin Kosice, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2019

Good day,

thank you very much for your positive kind feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed stay in our hotel.
We are looking forward to your next visit!

Marketing & Corporate sales manager