See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2018

The first thing you notice is you walk up a long tunnel into the hotel. First impression is the desk of the Receptionist is pretty cheap and not really well kept. The staff members on the reception are exceptionally friendly and take care of you well. I was on the 2nd floor, the moment you step out of the lift the lights come on according to sensors. I found once I came out of my room and it was dark the sensors dont always work immediately.

Once you towards the restaurant, the dishes on the right side are in a cupboard, almost very old fashioned and from earlier times. The lighting in the restaurant was ok but had dead flies in the light cover. The breakfast food was acceptable for the type of hotel this is.

The room: Its very simple but generally fine and comfortable. The room I had looked onto the roof of an old building but nothing the hotel can change on this issue. I didnt try the evening menu in the hotel. The hotel is generally nice, but for business purposes not really my type of hotel but that doesnt reflect anything on the hotel.

Room tip: Internet is free in the hotel, but no A/C so I can imagine in summer it may be pretty warm.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2018

I spent 2 nights in this hotel in January 2018.
Room was huge and comfortable.
The food is in the restaurant is really nice and the waiter is very professional.
I loved that it is in the city center and everything is so close.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in old historical building right in the city centre. Location is close to everything you may wanna see. Hotel was clean, but you can really feel character of history as its quite dark inside and layout is neat, but thats how these old town buildings were built. Our room was just above some garage or something, where trucks were unloading stuff during night what was quite noisy and we kept waking up. However next day we ask receptionist if she could change our room and there was no problem, she moved us right away in more quit area of hotel.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

I think this would be a five star place if their breakfast were decent. It’s really not much to write home about. The rooms were perhaps the largest I’ve seen in a hotel of this class, and the staff was friendly. Will likely book here again.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank WalkerJohnM
Reviewed October 2, 2017

The advantage of location is destroyed with problematical services, the order of meals is modify by waiters, bringing not exactly what was ordering, also vine list needs updates, and price doesn’t correspond to quality of meals and services. The rooms are good equipped but too dark. Parking places are missing. When the hotel is full instead of discomfort of parking you will get increasing price for stay.

Room tip: Rooms with yard view have a not pleasant smell coming from atrium
Date of stay: October 2017