$80
  • Restaurant
$106
  • Breakfast included
Penzion Horse Inn(Kosice)(Great Value!)
$58
$83
$88
$80
Hotel Bankov(Kosice)
$75
$90
All reviewstown centreone nightfour stara great place to stayquiet streetwelcome drinkthe main streetreceptionslovakiacitywifitowels
Reviewed July 10, 2016

My husband and I held our wedding reception in Hotel Dalia in May 2016 and had a party of UK and South African guests staying in the hotel.
The hotel is away from it all in a lovely tree-lined avenue, yet 10 minute walking distance to Kosice old town, so very convenient.
The staff were fantastic- warm, professional and always helpful; several guests came to tell me that they really appreciated the service with a smile. The interior of the hotel is elegant and it has a feel of the old grandeur that we both love, with chandeliers, dark wood and little touches like an old gramophone. We all loved the exterior with the fountain and seating area full of flowers in bloom. The breakfast was sumptuous and beautifully prepared, just like everything else.
Overall, it was a marvelous experience and we all felt relaxed and pampered. I would wholly recommend Hotel Dalia to everyone who wants to explore Kosice and is looking for an island of tranquility and warmth.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Lenka P
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

2 night stay for business, amazing helpful and friendly staff, beautiful room, amazing healthy breakfast, peaceful and quiet with lovely plants and flowers everywhere, 10 min easy walk straight into the main street. Secure gate access. Great free wifi. Staff were so flexible to accommodate my needs. Thankyou so much - if I come back to Kosicè I will stay again for sure!

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Sarah D
HotelDalia, Manažér pre oblasť vzťahov s hosťami at Eco friendly Hotel Dalia, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2016

Dear Sarah,

firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your stay. We are glad you enjoyed our services and appreciated our friendly and helpfull staff, beautiful rooms, free wifi and location in the very near of city center. All the flowers in our small family hotel are maintained by the hotel owner. We value any honest feedback and we always try to do maximum for satisfaction of our guests – therefore we are happy for your kind review.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again in our eco-friendly hotel, the only EU Ecolabel certified hotel in the East Slovakia.

Best regards from Kosice,
Miroslava, Sales & Marketing

Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

I stayed in hotel Dalia for 2 nights during a business trip in Kosice. The hotel is conveniently situated near the center-walking distance. The staff was extremely friendly and professional and went the extra mile to accommodate any request. The room met my expectations and the bed was comfortable. The large variety of food at the breakfast buffet was also a pleasant surprise. Will visit again for sure, thank you very much for makinh my visit to Kosice more pleasant

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business

Dear Petros,

we are very pleased to read about your satisfaction with our services and that we could exceed your expectations. This is the reason why we are doing it, we are so happy to make your stay comfortable and unforgettable.

We are looking forward to welcome you soon again in our eco-friendly hotel, the only EU Ecolabel certified hotel in the East Slovakia.

Your Amrich family

Reviewed May 21, 2016

Me and my boyfriend stayed here one night. It was close to the train station, so i decided to book this place.
It was really nice and clean. We had 20percent off the food in the hotel restaurant and we got sekt /wine/ free with our meal. Room was really nice and clean, staff was nice too. There was free wifi but wasnt working in our room which we didnt mind cause we didint stay there to be on our phones.
The only thing i didnt like was that i booked the place on hotels.com for 52 euros, but they charged me 55... i know it was small thing but still. apart from that, everything was fine.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nicolobezka

Dear traveller,

thank you a lot for your nice review. It is always a pleasure for us to get nice comments and we are really happy that you appreciate our efforts. We apologize for a small technical problem with our wifi during your stay, we already contacted our internet service provider to fix it, let me assure you it will be OK for your next stay. In regard with the price 55,00€, let me explain, there is a city tax 1,50€/per person/night (3,00€/night/2 persons) in the Kosice city that is not included in the price of accomodation. That is the reason why the total sum for 2 person for 1 night was 55,00€ (52,00€ room price + 3,00€ city tax = 55,00€).

Thank you once again for visiting our eco-friendly hotel, we look forward to your next stay.

Your Amrich family

Reviewed May 19, 2016

In the second half of April this year our group of three couples from Zagreb, Croatia, including my wife and myself, spent only one night in very good Eco friendly Hotel Dalia in Kosice, Slovakia. We arrived in the afternoon and saw the downtown of Kosice, with cultural and other sights and monuments, including cathedral. The location of the hotel is great, close to the downtown, with garage. Our rooms were in the annex, big, with everything we needed. Champagne as a welcome drink was a surprise for us. It was very nice and comfortable, staff was very hospitable and kind. Based on written above I can recommend the hotel to the other guests.

Room Tip: Rooms in the annex were good.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Luka N

Dear Mr. Luka,

we are grateful for your kind feedback. We are very happy you appreciated hospitable environment of our hotel: our trained and kind staff, great location, clean and comfortable rooms. We look forward to welcome you again in our hotel in the near future during your next stay in Kosice.

Yours sincerelly,