“Delicious cakes, brunch and nice atmosphere!”
Review of San Domenico Caffe

San Domenico Caffe
Ranked #7 of 307 Restaurants in Kosice
Description: Get a real taste of Kosice at this local’s favourite. Where great atmosphere, music and quality service are only the beginning, Homemade & Healthy Food & Drinks are made with a perfect balance of taste & nutrition. So be good to yourself & indulge today.. “you deserve it” Coffees,Teas,Juices,Smoothies & Wines: Delicious breakfast, brunch & lunch inc:Veggie,Vegan,Raw,Paleo & free-from alternatives: Outstanding Cakes&Sweets. With something for everyone you won't be disappointed, San Domenico Caffe is a must stop when in Kosice.
Reviewed October 9, 2018

I love this little place, especially in the winter when you go for good ginger tea and delicious cake or in the summer when you have brunch on the terrace outside:) It is located in the city centre at Dominikánske námestie no.3 (Dominican Sq.). Vegan, bio, raw, also for celiacs. You can even order (in advance) whole cake for celebration etc. Check their web for contacts.

It is not the cheapest cakery, but it is totally worth it! Good quality!

They are open Mon - Fri: 7.00am - 8.00pm, Sat: 8.00am - 8.00pm, Sun: 9.00am - 7.00pm.

Enjoy :)

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Have been there many times and thoroughly enjoyed it. Amazing food, plenty of options and caters to all needs, the cakes are phenomenal. Staff were brilliant, very friendly. Would highly recommend. I will be going back, definitely.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

We ate at this cafe twice. The food is fresh, healthy, original and so delicious, as were the drinks. The service was polite and efficient, even when they were busy. We will go back during this visit as often as we can. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

This cute cafe is on a street off the main square. I was greeted by the most friendly waiter who had excellent English and amazing customer service. I ordered a mocha to go, he invited me to sit down and brought me water while I waited for my coffee. The coffee was absolutely delicious. Just as good as some of my favorite coffee at home in Melbourne, which is saying a lot (Melbourne is very well known for its excellent coffee). Definitely recommend!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Found this adorable place and it looked so cute on the outside I decided to stop in for some coffee. So glad I did! Once I saw the dessert selection so beautifully displayed, I couldn’t help myself but get not just 1 but another to go! Delicious!!! Great coffee, great cakes! And lovely ambience! I sat outside to enjoy the beautiful day. I wish it was close to me so I could make it my local hang out. I recommend to anyone in the area. I hope to be back someday.

Date of visit: August 2018