“Worst I Ever had....”
Review of Huy Vege

Huy Vege
Ranked #345 of 1,455 Restaurants in Bratislava
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Food tasted & looked digusting! Do not go there... The restaurant was dirty and the food did not taste like Asian food, only emulators & frozen vegetables

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 21, 2018

I have mixed feelings on this place. I was thrilled to experience a vast range of vegan/vegetarian menu. The plates are big portions. Good value for money. When tried, (I chose the seitan curry) it was too juicy/oily. Thus it destroys the quality of the food. On the whole, it was ok.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Humble small selfservice restaurant with tasty meals with reasonable price :) its not many vietnamese restaurants in bratislava, this is my favourite.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2017

If you are already familiar with vietnamese food you will be fine here but if not and can't understand Slovak then it's a crapshoit! There are dozens of pictures on the wall of the dishes offered, all labelled clearly in Slovak. I wanted vietnamese spring rolls but the only thing resembling them I pointed to they said "no have", so I pointed to what looked like roce paper vegetable filled rolls and wound up with three very greasy fried tubes of chopped meat and bean starch noodles. It wasn't bad but I wouldn't recommend it even if I knew what it was. I ordered Pho Ga which is chicken soup with flat noodles and lots of chopped green onion. It came with a side of bean sprouts and avwedge of lemon and some dangerous looking sluced red chiles. I sprinkled the bean sprouts on, gave the lemon wedge a goid squeeze and, throwing caution to the wind, dropped three chile slices in. It was all great until the spoonful that had a sluce of chile with seeds... Let's just say "tears sprang to my eyes" as I lost the ability to speak for a few minutes.
My partner had something with shitake mushrooms that he enjoyed, somewhere in the 30's of the aforementioned photos. It was cheap... The three dishes cost €11.10 including rice for the shitake dish.
Lots of people also come in to order take away food.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

I considered this restaurant as one of the best to serve pho bo, but it got really bad. The noodles were very cheap, the broth was weak. I think i wont come back again.

Date of visit: November 2016