“just pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Staré Mesto
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Pizza Mizza haz pizza that is nnot bad, but do not expect anything more. It is probably the best delivery, but that is it.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I just returned from this restaurant hungry and angry. I ordered pasta, my friend risotto. Pasta and risotto were both tasteless and disgusting. I just tried one bit of pasta and I left the whole portion untouched. Waitress didn´t even ask, if the food was ok. We were waiting for the meals for over 45 minutes and what we got were two uneatable meals on dirty plates (I think they even don´t wash them -both plates were extremely dirty especially from the bottom side). Their pizza delivery is even more terrible. Burnt pizza, extremely rude staff...If you want to spend pleasant evening, stay away from this place.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

If you are pizza lover you may succeed. I am not a pizza lover at all, I chase veggie pasta, very good, fresh and tasty. Same with other pastas. Can't rate anything else. Atmosphere and place - nothing special, just eat and go away, not a place for any occasions. Prompt service.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We have visited the one in Avion mall. Gnocci and papardelle were just boiled with hot ketchup and some chicken and mashrooms respectively. Bleaah !
May be pizzas will atste better, you may checkitout.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I found this place cramped. I ordered lasagne and it came to me covered in oil. Not good. They then told me it was supposed to be like that when I mentioned it. Not good. My friends pizzas were not that great either. A little over priced for the product I think