All reviewscentury buildingold townbeautiful hotellibrary barsauna and steam roomexecutive roomspa areaperfect servicemain squareperfect locationstayed for two nightsa lovely staysmall hotelbooked this hotelquiet streetpedestrian zoneshort break
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Fantastic 5 star hotel in the center of the old town of Bratislava. Beautiful rooms - good spa - nice restaurant and food. Perfect service. All tourist attractions are close to the hotel. We will 100% be back.

Room Tip: We were staying at the top floor - no noise - very beautiful room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank GuentherIwersen

Dear Guest,
I am very pleased with your nice comment on Tripadvisor. The Hotel is indeed located on a prime location and I am happy to read that you have enjoyed the stay with us.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I recommend this hotel for everyone!
Clean, location in the centre, nice people.
Spa is small, only for the couple

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank John H

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive comments and I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. The cosy spa was desighned for hotel guests only with a touch on privacy , too. I am glad to hear, that you also enjoyed this section.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

It is a nice hotel. There is no doubt about that. But I don't agree with all the fantastic reviews on here. For a five-star the service should be much better. The staff was trying but seemed like they were not trained on a luxury level. Pretty poor language skills.
Breakfast was not good. Also the dinner that we had was average. But overpriced for Bratislava.
The private jacuzzi with fruit and champagne was nice though.
Rooms were spacious (executive rooms) but not our taste... But that's out problem I would say. We also saw the regular rooms and they were really small. Not much light in the rooms either.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback about experience during your stay in Arcadia hotel. There are serveral types of rooms as the hotel is located in a historical, nation heretage building and some of the rooms get less day light. Therefore an additional high quality lighting was install to each room.
All our staff is capable in English though the level of their language skill especialy in service is limited.
We pay attention to quality of food and hygiene and we were awarded as one of the best Quality restaurants in Slovakia.
Nevetheless I will put my effort on training the staff to provide more profesional service to our guest. Thank you for your information on this issue, too.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

No doubt, this was the best value for the money hotel we have stayed during our three-country, two weeks, 5 different accommodations trip. The property is beautiful, prime location. The rooms are superb, breakfast is delicious, the staff is delightful -- can't say enough good things about this hotel. If you are in Bratslava whether for one night or a week, ths is a place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank yn10
MartaTeplaGM, General Manager at Arcadia Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am glad that our hotel had provided a high standard and we participated on your fabulous stay. I shared your nice comment among my colleagues and thank you for that very much.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I was ok a business trip when enjoying the facilities and comfort of this hotel. The junior suite I stayed in was amazing. The hotel decor was classic but beautiful.
The staff was so helpful and the concierge were always smiling, friendly and helpful. Generally all staff was like that, even at the reception and the breakfast. The hotel is perfectly situated in the old part of the city in the pedestrian zone, around the corner from the main pedestrian street.
Would definitely recommend.
Breakfast was good with a few hot options too.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank KATY_YIAL

Dear Guest,
I am glad to know that you enjoyed a stay in our Junior Suite. I believe the thick walls and ancient history tuch, attentive staff and perfect location made your stay memorable and we all here are looking forward to welcome you again.