“Relax and nature in the city”
Review of Pension Zlata Noha

Pension Zlata Noha
and 1 more site!
Pension Zlata Noha
Ranked #75 of 92 Hotels in Bratislava
Presov, Slovakia
“Relax and nature in the city”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Looking for a quiet nice place to stay in Bratislava? You find nothing better than Zlata noha! I have been staying there for almost a year, every time I am in Bratislava.

It is a small family hotel located on a hill, 15 min. by bus to the city center (20 min. to the Bratislava Castle directly from the hotel by bus no. 203).

The view from the terrace of the hotel is unique. You can see the panorama of the city and still be in touch with nature (a nice walk to the top of the hill).
Rooms are nice and clean, staff is very nice and friendly. It is not rare that you spend a summer evening with the householder and other quests playing the quitar, singing, talking, laughing, drinking some fine wine on the terrace, overloking the city and having a good time.

The hotel is very children-friendly with all the facilities.

Have a look at http://www.zlatanoha.sk/galeria-penziony-ubytovanie-bratislava-okolie/

What else could I say? Nothing but PERFECT... I love it there, me and my boyfriend have stayed there, I may guess, 20 times since September 2011.

My recommendation: For couples and families with children looking for a quiet place with family atmosphere. <3

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Slovak first
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed May 21, 2012

There is a family atmosphere in the hotel. It is a family run business. The staff is very nice and the views are awesome. You can see half of Bratislava from the hill where the hotel is situated. I stayed for a week and they deserve two thumbs up.

Room Tip: I was in the room number 5.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 10, 2012

This very lovely pension is located on a hill overlooking the city of Bratislava. I stayed here for couple of nights. The accomodation is clean and great value for money. I really liked the option of buffet breakfast which kick started my day. The receptionist is very nice and friendly. I would definitely come again :)

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We played guitar every night at the recepcion with other guests had fun we was singing and drinking vineand hade relaxing night.Ican recomanded fore enyone who coming to wisit slovakian capital city.The staff are very friendly and honeyst.You have a amasing view from the hill koliba to the sourand of the city.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Presov, Slovakia
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I spend one night in the pension while travelling because of bussines on January 2012. According to google map it is only 2,1 km far away from the railway station, but walking there in the late evening it seemed to be much farther. Maybe because of climbing up to hill. It is situated a bit out of the center and more appropriate for those who travel by car.

The pension looks like a family bussines. During my stay I saw only two staff members - one older and one younger man. Probably father and son. The old man checked me in and the young man checked me out. They did not sit on the reception permanently because the young man was also serving breakfast while old man was seen cooking it. Both of them were polite and obliging but reserved.

The room was quite big for single occupancy. It was clean, but impression was spoiled by 3 or 4 killed bloody mosquitos on the wall - probably since summer. The bathroom looked a bit tired but it was clean.

The breakfast started at 7:00. It was a bufet style but also with possibility to order hot cooked mea prepared by older man. At 7:30 the choise of bufet was already limited. But I got everything what I missed and asked for additionaly.

My overall impression was ok, but with room for improving.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank matadorka
Žilina
Reviewed October 13, 2009

I planned my stay in this hotel for 1 night 9/10 of October 09.
So I made reservation on Tuesday the 6th. On Friday afternoon I called there again to approve I will come later on in the evening at 9 o`clock p.m.
Everything was excepted so I did not worry.
Coming to the hotel in the evening the reception was full so I ordered alcohol drinks in the bar. During the drink I checked in and came back to the bar.
After my bar drink they explained me that hotel is full, I can not be lodged, even I was checked in and I reserved the room.
Except the reservation I complain of the receptionist communication which was terrible and was not state of facts.
They gave me alternative accomodation but not in the same standard how I wanted.
I had to accept it, because I was not able to ride my car after my drink.
In future I do not want to come to this hotel at all.
Sabo Gabriel

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Bratislava hotels

St. Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 2, 2009

Excellent, modern, spacious room with free internet and a nice view over the city. Location is a far away from the centre though, and breakfast was pricy for what it was. This hotel is best suited to people with a car.

Likes
Room
Free internet

Dislikes
Quite far from the city (I made it 40 minutes walk to the historic centre)
Quite a steep walk!